Dirty Talking (Kofi Siriboe Imagine)

The sun had set, the rain was pouring and I was laying in bed, wearing one of Kofi's large t-shirts under the bluish-purple LED lights and I have nothing else to do besides laying around in my bedroom

The sun had set, the rain was pouring and I was laying in bed, wearing one of Kofi's large t-shirts under the bluish-purple LED lights and I have nothing else to do besides laying around in my bedroom. Kofi flew to the other side of the country to shoot his upcoming film and I was sad that he won't be back in about a week or so. I checked the phone to see if I have any recent messages from my man as I was scrolling down and I was curious that I haven't received any yet so I would wait for him to text me. Suddenly, a new message popped up and I got happy because I was so worried about him so I decided to text him back.

My everything 🤴🏿🤎🍫: Hey, sugarlumps. How's it going?

Me: Babyy 🥺

My everything 🤴🏿🤎🍫: what's wrong? Is everything alright? 😶

Me: When are you coming back? I miss you 😭😭😭

My everything 🤴🏿🤎🍫: I know, boo. I miss you too. This week has been hectic and I wish I had enough time to see you again but right now, I'm still in another city, working on my new film.

Me: Goddamn it! 😤

My everything 🤴🏿🤎🍫: Don't get upset, my queen. I know how to make you happy.

Me: Like what? 👀

My everything 🤴🏿🤎🍫: I'm going to call you now

Me: 'kay

Suddenly, my phone started buzzing and I accepted the call from him. Hearing his sexy voice calms my nerves and I would get so happy whenever he was hitting up my line.

"Hey baby." he asked in a deep voice.

"Hey. Ahh, it's so good to hear your voice, babe."

"So, uh, whatcha doing now?" he asked me.

"Bored as hell. Ugh, baby, I want you to come home. Come home to your girl. Pleaseee." I begged.

"I know, babygirl. I'll be home soon. I promise."

"You will?"

"Yeah."

"Since you're out of town, could we do that thing again?"

"You mean like phone sex?" he asked me.

"Uh-huh." I said as I was playing with the hem of the shirt, pulling it slowly, "I want you to talk dirty to me, Big Daddy."

"Oh, I see. You wanna get horny, horny, huh?"

"Mm-hmm." I moaned as I started playing with my breasts.

"You know what I want you to do?"

"What is it, baby?"

"I want you to put your fingers in your mouth." he coos seductively.

I grinned as I stick both my two fingers inside my mouth to get them wet. That was the first thing I would do whenever we were having phone sex.

"That's it. Get them nice and wet, doll."

I smiled as I pulled them out and I used one of them to rub around my clit waiting for it to get erected.

"Now, I want you to play with yourself. Make yourself moan, darling." he cooed.

As I was rubbing on my clit with my index finger, I took a deep breath and I began to moan softly as the rain was pouring outside and the thunder was rumbling.

"Ooh, baby, I could hear that thang wet. I can't wait to return home to tear that ass up. I miss fucking you like crazy plus I want to bend you over and pounding in and out of that pretty pussy of yours."

I grabbed my blue vibrator to turn it on and once it started vibrating in a low volume, I used it to circle it around my clit, causing me to slightly jump. My moans escaped my mouth and my back was arched as I was laying on my bed, naked. He would moan too and they sounded so damn sexy as hell.

"God, I wish you were here to sit on my face and let me taste you, girl." he groaned.

"Sssss...Ooh, Kofi, keep talking like that, Daddy," I moaned as I kept using my vibrator, "I want you to come home and make sweet, sweet love to me."

I pushed it inside my vagina slowly and as it has given me vibrations, my moans increased and my back was arched by the sound of his voice.

"Imagine me fucking you good and hard with my throbbing dick. As I was pounding in and out of that sweet, wet, tight ass pussy, you would be screaming and moaning because it would felt so fucking good and I would smack your ass hard and pulling your hair. Then, I would lay you down and dicking you down and you wanted more and more of me."

I turned up the volume and this time, it became loud and I rammed it in and out of me with my free hand and my hips jerked around as my climax started to form inside my stomach.

"Then, I would kiss your body all over until I reach that sweet nectar-filled flower and I would taste it like it was dessert. You would place your lovely hands on my head as I was tasting you down there. Then, I would grab your plump tits with my big hands and squeeze them and you would tell me to suck on them."

"After that, I would go back to eating that pussy of yours like I was hungry as hell. I'd suck on that clit like it was a lollipop and you would moan so loud that our neighbors would know our names."

"Oh, God...baby! I'm about to cum! KOFI!!" I exclaimed loudly.

As the pressure grew stronger, my moans became louder and louder and I arched my back further. My legs began to shake violently and my core gushed like a geyser on a hot summer day as the thunder roared like a lion. I ended up catching up my breath and that was the best feeling that I ever had for the night. 

"Goddamn girl, I know that shit felt good as hell." he said

"It sure was."

"Mmm. How do you feel now?"

"Felt good, baby. Thank you."

"You are certainly welcome, darling. Hope that satisfies you."

"Yeah, it did. I love you, my king."

"I love you too, suga. I will call you later on, okay?"

"Okay. Get some rest, Daddy."

"I will. Good night, babygirl."

"Good night, sexy." I smiled.

He hung up and I went to sleep. Having phone sex with Kofi was so great and I cannot wait for him to come back home so we could make love until the break of dawn.