Pursuit (Tyrese Gibson Imagine)

Part Two for "Power"

KeyeraJackson 🤎

Cookie's POV

I walked inside the cafe to order my favorite drink: caramel latte and I greeted some of the employees that I knew before. One of my best friends' daughter, Amaya, who was like a daughter to me, worked there and she seems to enjoy it.

"Hi, Cookie! Here's the usual." she said as she handed me my drink.

"Let me get my card out for you." I told her.

"It's already paid for, ma'am." she said.

"By who?" I asked her with my eyebrow raised.

"Me." a voice said.

I turned around to see the same man that I encountered at the supermarket the other day and this time, he was wearing his grey hoodie and black shades. I couldn't believe that he was here and he had the nerve to buy me coffee that I didn't ask for. I have a feeling that he might be a stalker and tried to follow me everywhere that I go.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him

"I just wanted to see you, miss lady."

"Again? Look, I already told your ass that I have a boyfriend. Now, please go away before I call the cops on you."

"Can we just talk? You and me in here?"

"*sighs* fine but this would be our first and last time, okay?"

"You mean the second time? 'Cause, we first talked at the store, remember?"

"Just have a seat, whatever you are.."

"The name's Onyx, by the way."

"Hmmm."

So we chatted for a few minutes and as time flies, I told him that I have to go to work to get started so I decided to say goodbye to him and that was about it.

"Bye, Ms. Cookie!" Amaya said.

"Bye, Amaya." I said, grinning as I walked out.

I hopped in my Lincoln Nautilus and drove off to my job. During my shift, I couldn't get that man's name out of my head. What was he like? Is he trying to snatch me away from my man?  What does he do for a living? Does he sell drugs? Is he undercover?

🌙Later That Night🌙

My shift ended around 6:00 p.m. and I was so excited to meet up with my girls for a night date. I went home to put on a black dress and heels to match and I put on makeup by applying foundation on my face, dark lipstick on my lips, blush on my cheeks, and mascara on my lashes before adding falsies. I stepped out to drive to this restaurant that my girls and I been there all the time and as I arrived there and walked in, I saw my gals and they were pretty excited to see me. We spend the next one hour and thirty minutes, having a great time and this was something to get my mind off Onyx with his crazy ass.

☀️The Next Day☀️

I woke up at 9:00 a.m. to do some morning yoga for the next thirty minutes and after that, I took a shower to get clean up. Ten minutes later, I stopped showering and I put on my loungewear until the doorbell rang and I went downstairs to see who was ringing my doorbell. I peeped through the peephole and guess who was standing in front of the door? Onyx. I don't know how the hell does he know where I live?