Confidence (Luke James Imagine)

The sun has gone down and the sky was turning dark and here I was, curled up in a bed while my bedroom was silent

The sun has gone down and the sky was turning dark and here I was, curled up in a bed while my bedroom was silent. Luke and I are having problems with our marriage and he was usually flirting with other females who were either lighter than me or prettier than me and I didn't like that while he was on tour and in between interviews. That lowered my self-esteem and I felt so unattractive and I was worried that he might leave me for another woman plus we haven't had sex in a while and it drove me nuts. I want him to stay with me and me only and he continues to do that, I will divorce him and take half of everything. As the door swung open, my husband, Luke, walked into our bedroom and see me lying in there.

"Hi, honey." Luke said with a smile on his face as he sat down on our bed.

I didn't answer and he was nudging me to wake me up.

"Hi." I said, lowly as I got up from my sleep.

"What's wrong? You're having a bad day today?" he asked me.

"No, I'm just tired." I sighed.

"Are you sure you're alright?" he asked me again with his eyebrow raised.

"Yes, I'm alright. Now, please, I need some rest."  I said with an attitude.

"Sounds like you're in a bad mood."

"Luke, can I ask you something?"

"What is it, Cheyanne?"

"Do you think I'm beautiful?"

"Say what?"

"Luke, please answer my question. Do you think I'm beautiful? Am I attractive to you?"

"Yes, you are beautiful but why would you ask me that?" he asked as he was looking at me, curious.

"It's just that you haven't given me any attention in a while. You act like you don't love me no more." I said as I started to cry.

"Of course I love you, sugar." he said as he kissed my temple.

"No, you don't! You probably got some hoes blowing up your phone, trying to have sex with you meanwhile I spend so much time in this house, cooking and cleaning, trying to be sexy for you but no! You were out there, trying to get some pussy from those cunts! What about MY pussy?! Is my pussy isn't good enough for you?! Huh?! Am I not one of those exotic bitches that you have been drooling over lately?! Answer me, damn it!!" I yelled angrily as I got up and threw things at him.

"My goodness, woman, what the hell is wrong with you?!" he exclaimed as he dodged the things that had been thrown at him, "Why are you acting like that?!"

"You know damn well what's wrong with me!" I yelled again as I threw my pillow at him.

"You're acting like real crazy right now."

"You know what? Get out! Just get out! Get the fuck out of here! NOW!!"

"Cheyanne, please. Let me explain."