Rendezvous (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

final part to "Make Me Feel Good"

Ever since I had that steamy dream about Trevante, I couldn't stop thinking about it for the past few weeks. I tried my very best to get it out of my head but it keeps popping up. I felt like when the time was right, he and I could have that special moment one day. As I logged in to my laptop to get started, my phone started buzzing and I grabbed it off the counter to see who was calling me. It was Trevante. I laughed a little as I accepted the call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, girl."

"Oh, hey. How's it going?"

"It's been good. What are you doing now?"

"I'm at work."

"Work?"

"Remember I told you that I work from home?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah, I almost forgot."

"No worries."

"Are you busy right now?"

"I'm actually off for a few days. That'll give me more time to relax."

"At least you're relaxing."

"Mm-hmm. So, anyway, any plans after work?"

"Well, I have to go to one of my friend's house to have some girl time and then, I'll go to the supermarket to grab some groceries to make myself dinner."

"What are you going to cook later on tonight?"

"I don't know. Probably salmon with some asparagus and mashed potatoes."

"Sounds yummy. Maybe I should come over to eat with you."

"You know? You could come over to my place around 7 or 8."

"8:00 sounds good to me."

"Perfect. I will see you at 8:00."

"Alright, take care now. Goodbye."

"Bye."

As 8:00 slowly approaching, I was preparing dinner for him once he gets there. I had my wooden table set up by putting candles, two plates, utensils, and two wine glasses. I used a lighter to lit the candles and finally, I turned on some soft music. The doorbell rang and I walked to the door to look through the peephole. I smiled as I opened the door to see Trevante dressed up in casual clothes and dress shoes. He looked so handsome and the cologne that he had on was divine. I noticed that he was carrying a bottle of Stella Rosa and a bouquet of roses, the red ones.

"Good evening, beautiful. Hope you'd like these. They're for you." he smiled as he handed me the flowers.

"Thank you, Trevante. Make yourself at home. Dinner is ready."

He stepped in and took his shoes off. Then, he went to the kitchen to put the wine bottle down and he asked me where can he go to wash his hands. I told him to use the sink to do that so he went over there to wash his hands so they could get clean before he could eat. He sat down and was ready for his food to be served. I made his plate first by putting mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, and a piece of cooked salmon. Then, I put the plate down in front of him before I could made myself a plate as well. I placed it down on the other side of the table and I grabbed a bowl of salad from the refrigerator and I also placed it down on the table.

"That looks delicious, Olivia." he told me.

"Thanks. I spend nearly three hours making this meal."

"You did well, sweetheart." he smiled.

After dinner, I went to the refrigerator to grab some banana pudding from there and I put some on a small plate and I handed it to him. He smiled like a kid in a candy store and I chuckled at his reaction. Once we're done with dessert, we began to have a conversation by getting to know each other a lot more. Then, we went to the living room to slow dance. I enjoyed his company and I believed he felt the same way.