Stuck With You (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

KeyeraJackson 🖤

KeyeraJackson 🖤

My soon-to-be ex husband Trevante and I haven't seen each other in weeks and I already filed for divorce for the way he was out there cheating on me with those whores that he had been DM'ing on Instagram. He haven't touched me in a while and I would get pissed due to the fact that he would rather pleasuring another woman than me.

As I dropped my daughter (age 10) off at school and was on my way to work to get things done, I heard a taxi cab pulled up and spotted Tre stepping out of the cab and walked inside the building where I filed the divorce papers weeks prior. Once that shit has been finalized, I will be officially single and ready to mingle. Trevante saw me walking all the way to the elevator and started following me through the main lobby.

"Get away from me, Trevante!" I snapped at him.

"Erin, wait! Let me talk to you." he said as he was following me.

"Nah, I don't wanna hear from you! Just leave me alone!" I said as I pressed the up bottom from the elevator.

As it opens, I tried to walk inside but Tre grabbed my hand and tried to pull me away from the elevator door.

"Let me go, Tre! Before I'll pepper spray your trifling ass!" I snarled at him.

"Baby, please! I'm sorry for what I did to you! Please forgive me!" he said as he got on one knee and still holding my hand.

"Go back to your hoes, nigga!" I yelled as I moved my hand quickly.

I pressed the button again and I walked in this time. Tre, however, walked in as well and tried to make on me to make things right. As the door closes and we would spend at least two minutes arguing, the elevator stopped abruptly and the two of us were officially stuck inside.

"Oh, great. Now, we're stuck in this goddamn elevator." I said, disappointed, "How am I going to explaining all this to my lawyer?"

"You got a real attitude problem, Erin."

"Fuck off." I scowled at him.

"I can see why you haven't had any dick from me in a while since our split."

"Motherfucker, didn't I tell you to fuck off?"

"Ooh, somebody's mad."

"You damn right I'm fucking mad. I couldn't believe that you had some nerve to follow me to my job where I'm supposed to be at right now. I mean, really. Like what the f---"

Before I could say anything else, he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, just to kiss me passionately. I tried to push him away from me but he won't budge.

"One thing I don't like is a smart ass mouth and I'm going to fix it right away." he said as he was taking my dress off.

He would take my bra off and flung it across the elevator and he began to suck on my breasts.

"Mmm." I moaned softly as he continues.

While he was it, he dipped his hand inside my underwear and began fingering me.

"Damn, you're wet, girl." he spoke softly as he was pumping his fingers faster.

I ending up cumming on his fingers slowly and I watched him licking them while looking at me seductively. 

"Hmmm." I moaned as he kissed me.

I took his suit jacket off and then his shirt and well, I started taking the rest of his clothes off until we became naked. He picked me up again and we were kissing until I felt his dick inside me and I knew he was going to make love to me like he used to.

"Are you going to forgive me after this?" he asked me.

"No."

"Oh, really? Well, you finna get fucked hard, mama." he growled to my ear.

As he went faster and deeper, I held onto him and I ended up screaming and moaning. He sank his teeth onto my neck to give me hickies and I wrapped my legs around him as he continues.

"Ahh, Tre!" I cried out.

"You better take this dick!" he snarled as he kept going.

"Fuck, I can't keep up!" 

"You better be."

I started scratching his back and I began to gently bite his earlobe as he kept penetrating me.

"Are you going to forgive me?"

"Yes!"

"I want you to forgive me, girl."

"Yes, Tre, I forgive you!" I yelled.

"Say that you love me."

"I love you!"

"Again."

"I love you, Trevante Rhodes! Fuck, I love you so much!"

I kept scratching his back and he grabbed my ass and squeezed it hard. As he was still making love to me, I felt some tightness inside me and I knew that I was going to cum again.

"Mmm, baby! I'm about to cum!"

"You finna cum on this dick?"

"Yes!"

"I can't hear you."

"Uhh, yes, yes, yes! Fuck...yes!" I moaned loudly.

He gave me a few more strokes and I still wrapped my legs around him as we were ready to have an orgasm together.

"FUCK!!" we moaned loudly as we came together.

He put me down and I felt my juices and his juices dripping down my thighs. We haven't done tis in a while and i miss that feeling badly. Maybe I should give him another chance and call this divorce off.

"My God, that was good." I said as I was catching my breath. 

"Shit, Erin. You still got that good pussy though." he smiled as he was putting his clothes back on.

I couldn't help but giggle as I was putting my dress and heels back on and I fixed my hair right away so it would look neat. He pulled me to him closer and started kissing me as he grabbed my ass again and smacked it. Suddenly, the elevator started working again and it took us all the way to the third floor of the building. As the door opens, I stepped out and I winked at him and I watched him pressed the down button to the lobby as the door shuts and I went to the room to have a talk with my lawyer and I told her the whole situation.