First Time (Luke James Imagine)

Luke James as himself

Logan Browning as Michelle

KeyeraJackson

Michelle's POV

I took a hot shower to wake me up because I have to do an 8-hour job at the law firm which means that my shift starts at 10:00 am. Then, I stepped out of the shower to get dressed. I put on my white blouse, a pair of black pants, and high heels along with a blazer that matches the color of my pants. I put on the pearl necklace that my mother gave me as a gift for graduating from law school and I sprayed some perfume on myself. I dabbed my beauty blender against my face to get rid of unnecessary red spots on my face and after that, I put on powder to reduce the shine, and finally, I applied nude lipstick on my lips. I went downstairs to grab an apple for breakfast and I made myself some coffee before heading out the door. I stepped out and locked the door and I hopped in my Jeep to drive off.

I arrived at work so I could meet up with my co-workers and of course my boss, Mr. Johnson. I went to my office to get settled and I login into my computer to get started on my paperwork, and before I could do my work, I checked my Facebook account to see what was happening and as I scroll down, I spotted Luke's post that says that he has an upcoming singing gig tonight at the Music Place. Luke and I have been close friends since childhood and our friendship was still going strong. We met since Luke and his family moved into my neighborhood in L.A. and I was a tomboy back then.

We would play outside whenever our parents been busy and we would play rough sometimes with each other. I ended up having a scar on my knee but it wasn't that big meanwhile his clothes would get dirty with dirt and grass stains. A couple of years later, he got accepted to UCLA to major in music and I got accepted into USC to major in political science and government. We would see each other off-campus and we hung out multiple times, whenever we were at the beach, at our friends' house, and one of his concerts. Sometimes, he would spot me with different men but I have never dated any of them except for one who was kind of an asshole. Our relationship didn't last long and he doesn't care about me so we decided to call it quits. I felt like Luke had something for me that I never know and I definitely need to know. I may be single, successful, and a virgin but I want to have a real, intimate relationship with someone special. Someone that I can trust with my heart.

I haven't seen him in a while since I graduated from college and I got hired at the law firm a few weeks ago and I actually enjoyed it. I clicked on the "Like" button on his post and I began to work on my paperwork. Suddenly, I just received a notification from Luke on my phone and I clicked on it to see that he send me a message. I went to that message and it said:

Luke: Hey

I went to my inbox and decided to write him back via text messaging.

Me: Hey, Luke 😄