Trust Me (Tyrese Gibson Imagine)

Final part for "Power"

KeyeraJackson 💦

I stick my ass up in the air and he would get behind me to smack it hard as he got on his knees and began eating me out again. I couldn't help but moan as he pushed his fingers inside me and he would curl them up inside and licking my folds at the same time. Then, after that, he pulled them out and he used his tongue to lick one of my ass cheeks and reached my glory hole to lick it. That was the first time that he did that and I didn't expect him to do that to me. He got up and stand behind me by slapping his length against my folds repeatedly before pushing himself in slowly. 

"Ooh, shit." I winced.

"You better not give up when I'm fucking you, alright?" he asked me.

He gave me long strokes and I bit my bottom lip as he wrapped his hand around my hair and pulled it just for me to look at him. He gave me a kiss as he went faster and I gripped the sheets to hold on while he was pounding me again. 

I could feel the vibrations flowing through my body like waves in the ocean and the feeling of pleasure washed over me. I felt like a different person while having sex with that man and I wanted this to last longer than before. He went a little rough and I wanted him to slow down by pressing my hand on his pelvis to push him off but he grabbed it and placed it behind my back.

"You better take this dick, girl." he snarled.

His veins began to throb inside my walls and Onyx would insert one finger in my mouth and another in my glory hole which caused my eyes to roll back again. I ended up shed a couple of tears that had rolled down my cheeks and went straight to the sheets. His love-making skills were so impressive that the burning sensation began to warm up inside my stomach and my walls clenched tightly around his hard length.

"Fuck, I'm cumming! I'm about to cum...Onyx!" I cried out.

"Cum for me. I want you to squirt all over my dick, girl." he cooed.

He gave me his final strokes which became sloppy as I felt my juices pouring out of me. I ended up screaming as I squirted harder all over the sheets. He groaned as he released himself inside me. We would lay next to each other, naked and sweaty and I got to tell you: this has a wild ass day because earlier today, he and his crew came to my apartment looking for me and the next thing was that I had sex with my boyfriend's assistant. I felt kind of guilty for having an affair behind Steel's back but let's just hope that he won't find out about our fling.

"How was it?" he asked me.

"Onyx...I don't what to say."

"You could tell me about it. Be honest."

"That was... I-I mean, holy shit. I never knew that you could get down like that."

"That's that magic touch, baby, and besides, you're not the only woman that I slept with. I've done it before with different women."

"You did?"

"Yep."

"O...kay. Well, what about Steel?"

"What about him?"

"Have he messed around with a few women while he's with me?"

"Shit, I don't know. He wanted us to stay out of his business because he thinks we're being nosy as hell."

"You're not going to tell him about us, are you?"

"Hell no, I ain't telling him nothing. This is just you and me."