Missing You (Damson Idris Imagine)

I stepped out of the shower to dry myself with a towel and after that, I applied some cocoa butter all over myself

I stepped out of the shower to dry myself with a towel and after that, I applied some cocoa butter all over myself. The music was blasting through my pink speaker as I continue putting lotion on. As I slip into my pajamas, the doorbell rang and I quickly put on my robe to see who that was. I walked towards the door to open it and it was my boyfriend, Damson. I haven't seen him in weeks and it was so good to see his face again.

"Damson!" I squealed as I quickly hugged him.

"Hey, babygirl. Thought you would be asleep by now."

"I was going to but since you're here, what are you doing here this late?" I asked him.

"I came here to see you." he smiles.

"Oh, for real?" I asked him.

"Mm-hmm." he nodded his head.

"Well, then. I miss you."

"I miss you too, baby." he said as he got closer to me.

He closed the door and locked it as we began to kiss with passion and I wrapped my arms around him while we were at it. He picked me up and carried me to my bedroom so we could do our thing. As we entered my bedroom, we kept kissing each other and I let out a small squeal as we both fell onto the bed. He removed my robe from me and showered me in kisses which caused me to giggle a little. Damson's hand shot up and gripped my neck, kissing me hungrily. He received a quiet moan from me as his other hand reaches my vagina and started rubbing on it.

"Damson..." I moaned against his lips.

He gave me a seductive smile as he went to my neck to suck and kiss on it. I miss having him kissing on my neck and he would leave some marks behind to remind people that I belong to him. Plus, I could have imagined him making love to me like he hasn't seen me in a while. 

"God, I miss you so much." he whispered.

"I miss you too." I whispered back.

I used my hand to grab his wrist, encouraging him to choke me again, but I want him to do it harder this time. 

"Don't play with me, girl. You know I wanna fuck you." he snarled.

"Oh, yeah? You're gonna fuck me hard, huh, Daddy?" I asked him.

He didn't respond to my question as he was staring at me. He began to rub on my clit a little bit harder and I arched my back and gripped the sheets.

"You like it when I'm rubbing your pussy?" he asked me.

"Mm-hmm."

"Mm-hmm, what? Mm-hmm, what? You better say 'yes', hoe." he growled as he went faster.

"Ugh...yes! Yes, Daddy, I like it!" I moaned loudly.

As he kept going, I watched him leaving more kisses on my chest, breasts, stomach, and thighs as he raised one leg up in the air and leave the other one down. As he began to taste me down there, I threw my head back and moaned as his tongue was "French kissing" my clit. I gripped the sheets tighter as he looked up at me while eating my pussy. He stopped and pushed two fingers inside me and started thrusting them slowly then faster.