Christmas (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

Hello, everyone! Since Christmas is coming up in a few days, I want to give y'all an early X-mas present featuring Trevante Rhodes' fine ass 🤤 in this imagine 😏 so sit back, relax and enjoy this story

Hello, everyone! Since Christmas is coming up in a few days, I want to give y'all an early X-mas present featuring Trevante Rhodes' fine ass 🤤 in this imagine 😏 so sit back, relax and enjoy this story. 🎄

⚠️WARNING: This story contains smut⚠️

It was a sunny morning and I was lying in bed with my boyfriend, Trevante. Tomorrow is Christmas Day and I already got him some gifts that have been under the tree. As he was still asleep, I woke up to go to the bathroom to get freshen up. Once I was done, I put on my pink robe and slippers. My best friend, Keisha is going to be hosting her annual Christmas party tonight where people would gather around to exchange gifts and have fun. I wanted to stay home with Tre but I don't want to upset her in the first place. Tre, however, started to open his eyes and stretch his arms out as he was looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes of his staring at me.

"Good morning, Nina." he said, looking at me, smiling.

"Mmm, good morning, baby." I smiled back at him.

"Just woke up?" he asked me.

"Yeah."

"Damn, you look good in that robe." he said in a sleepy voice.

"Thanks, Tre. God, you sounded so sexy when you're sleepy."

"You like my voice sounded like that?"

"Uh-huh." I smirked.

"I wanna make love to you right here, right now." he said as he got up to me and started kissing my neck.

"Mmm, wait 'til we get back from the party, baby." I moaned a little.

"The party?" he asked me as he kept going.

"Yeah, babe, Keisha invited us, remember?"

"Aw, shit, I almost forgot about it." he said as he stopped kissing my neck.

"How are you feeling right now?" I asked him.

"Pretty good obviously." he chuckled a little bit.

"Do you still wanna come to Keisha's party, right?"

"Of course I'm going. You know I couldn't go to that party without you, Nina."

"'Kay. I'm going to the salon to get pampered and then, I'll bring you some lunch. How's that?"

"Sounds good to me. Hey, what time does the party starts?"

"It starts at 8:00 so we'll be ready by 7:00 p.m."

"Alright. I see you when you get back." he said as he kissed me.

"Okay. Bye, baby."

"Bye."