Midnight Snack (Aldis Hodge Imagine)

To: @KeyeraJackson ❤️

I woke up craving something sweet because I had some delicious pasta that I made alongside some salad for dinner but I need something for my sweet tooth. I put on my silk robe to walk downstairs to look for Aldis, my boyfriend. As I was in the kitchen looking for him, I turned on the lights to see him standing in front of the refrigerator, grabbing something. I noticed that he was getting some pudding from there and I was wondering why was he was getting some pudding around midnight.

"Aldis?" I asked him.

"Oh, hey, I didn't see you there." he said as he closed the fridge.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" I asked him, curiously.

"Ah, you know, I'm getting some pudding. I should've had some earlier but I was asleep around 10 p.m." he told me.

"Any more for me?" I asked him.

"Mm-hmm." he said.

He gave me a cup of vanilla pudding and I sat down on the table, indulging it. He watched me put the spoon in my mouth to lick the pudding and he had that look on his face like he was ready to risk it all.

"Was it good?" he asked me.

"Oh, yes, it's so yummy." I said as I was still eating it.

"Good. I'm glad you liked it." he smiled.

"Where did you get this at?" I asked him.

"I made it." he told me.

"You made this from scratch?" I asked him again.

"Yes. I don't feel like buying store brought brands. I rather make things on my own." he said.

"Well, you did excellent on this. This, hands down is the best pudding that you have created." I told him.

"And you know what else I'm craving for?" he asked.

"What is it?" I asked him again.

He walked to me, standing between my legs and we didn't say anything until I got closer to him, kissing him passionately. He removed my robe off me and I was wearing my red, lacy lingerie. While we kissed, he removed his lips from mine and went straight to my neck, kissing on it. After that, he grabbed the same spoon that he used to eat his dessert, scooped some pudding with it from a cup, and smeared it across my chest. He put it down on the table and licked it from my chest with his tongue. He unhooked my bra and dropped it to the floor and he grabbed my breasts and began to suck them, one by one.

Once he was done, he got on his knees to remove my thong and dropped it as well. I spread my legs open and I felt his big hands resting on my thighs and buried his head between them. I watched him moving his head and I closed my eyes to enjoy this moment as his warm tongue brushed against my "pearl".

He moaned against me as he was giving my "flower" some wet kisses up and down. I arched my back and I placed my hands on his head as he was eating me out. His hands were massaging my thighs while his tongue entered my "flower", licking around my walls.

"Fuck!" I cried out.

As he kept going, my body jerked and I spread my legs even further until he grabbed them and held them in his hands. He stopped and insert two of his fingers into me. I gasped as I felt them inside me. His mouth wrapped around my "pearl", sucking on it as he rocked his head from side to side while his fingers went faster. My moans grew louder and my legs began to shake as my orgasm started to develop.

"OH, FUCK....ALDIS!! I'M ABOUT TO C----" my sentence has been cut off by a much louder moan that escaped from my mouth as my legs were still shaking.

"Cum for me, baby. I want you to cum for Daddy." he cooed as his fingers were moving even quicker than before.

He removed his fingers from me and I ended up squirting all over the floor and table. As I was catching my breath, he looked at me with a seductive look on his face and he licked his fingers right in front of me. Then, he got closer to me again and he slid inside me. My reflexes kicked in and I wrapped my arms around him to hold on.

He went a little bit faster and I arched my back again. He kept moving in and out of me and he looked at me and started kissing me. Suddenly, he picked up the pace and I started scratching his back as he was making love to me. I bit his bottom lip gently without hurting it and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Damn." he hissed as he went deeper.

He lifted me off the table and he held me closer to him as we were still having intercourse. I placed my hands around his head and I could hear my "flower" getting wet again. I kept my eyes closed as I was putting myself in pure ecstasy.

This man had made me feel sexy as always whenever we make love. He was so passionate and loving and he knows how to treat a woman like me. I would never get rid of someone who would give me satisfaction. 

"I'm close, baby. I couldn't hold it in!" I moaned loudly.

He gave me a few more strokes until we finally came together. We ended up being sweaty and as I was ready to go upstairs to take a shower to get clean, he handed me my clothes and I took them with me and headed to our bedroom. He followed me up there and as I entered the bathroom, I turned on the shower, waiting for it to get warm, Aldis walked in and let me walk inside the shower. He went in and we lathered each other with a peppermint-scented shower gel. After spending ten minutes, he turned off the shower and dried me off with a big white towel and after that, he grabbed some lotion and applied some all over me. I did the same thing to him and we got on the bed until we made love again. We were even doing it in different positions until our bodies had gotten weak from the lovemaking around 2:00 in the morning. 

The sun rose and I was in the bed to see the time. It was nearly 10:00 am and I woke up to see him sleeping peacefully. I got up to take a quick shower and I put on my robe and I walked downstairs to make us some breakfast. As I was in the kitchen, cooking eggs and pancakes, I heard footsteps coming downstairs and Aldis was naked and I got turned on because of his physique. 

"Morning, beautiful." he said.

"Morning, sexy." I smirked.

"What's for breakfast, mama?" he asked me.

"Well, I'm making some pancakes and scrambled eggs."

"No fruit?" he asked me again.

"Oh, and I got you an apple so help yourself." I said with a smile as I threw it to him and he caught it with his hand.

I watched him took a bite from that apple and he looked so sexy while eating it. Once I was done cooking, I got on my knees and started performing oral sex on him. 

"Mmmm." I moaned softly as I licked my tongue around it.

I bobbed my head back and forth as I felt one of his hands wrapped around my hair and pushed my head further. I smiled as I added some pressure slowly until I went faster.

"Shit, ma...I'm about to cum." he hissed as he came inside my mouth.

I licked my lips to taste his juices and I got up to kiss him. After that, we ate breakfast together, and once 2:00 p.m. hits, I put on my green dress and black heels because we were going to have lunch together and while he was getting ready for our date, I checked my phone to see any messages from my friends and one of them texted to see how Aldis and I were doing and I told her everything's great between us. He stepped out and he was wearing his long-sleeved shirt and denim jeans that weren't tight plus he had on his favorite Versace Eros for Men cologne. We stepped out of our house and I locked the front door to make sure that it was locked and we hopped in our Cadillac and drove off.