Passion (Algee Smith)

"Shhh. Don't say a word." he hushed me with his finger on my lips before crashing his against mine.

I moaned inside his mouth as our tongues touched each other and he held me closer to him and I wrapped my arms around him as we continue to kiss. He pulled his lips away from mine and started kissing on my neck as his tongue brushed against the skin of it.

He sat down on his bed and I sat on his lap, grinding on him. His moans escaped from his mouth and they sounded so sexy. It was music to my ears. As his length was rubbing against my core, the wetness began to form inside my thong and I began to feel more and more aroused.

"Oooh, you're making me wet, daddy." I moaned. 

He removed my clothes and dropped them on the floor. Then, as I became naked, he laid me on the bed and he hovered me to kiss me. He went to my neck to gently sink his teeth onto the skin. Once he was done, he went over to my breasts to suck both of them, one at a time. He would kiss the rest of my body all over until he reaches my thighs and spread them open, just to give them butterfly kisses.

He used his fingers to separate my core to see that tiny pink "pearl" and brushes his tongue against it, causing me to arch my back and moan. I clenched the sheets as he looked up to me while tasting the sweetness from me. The pleasure has taken over me and I want him to make love to me like he never make love to me before.

"Mmm, you taste so good, ma." he moaned against me as he continues.

"Shit..." I winced as my eyes rolled back and I bit my bottom lip.

I moved my hips up against him as his lips massaged my vagina and oh my God, that was the best feeling that he has given me. The climax started to form inside me and I won't able to hold it in much longer.

"Gee..." I moaned his name as the climax was getting stronger.

"Mmmm." he hummed.

"Oh...fuck! Baby, I'm about to cu---!" my sentence had been off by my orgasm.

I let it all out on him and he glared at me with his face being soaked with my nectar and he licked his lips while having a sexy look on his face. As I was still laying down, he crawled to me and started kissing me passionately. He would say words in between kisses like "I love you" and "You're so beautiful" Then, without saying anything else, he glides into me and I let out a soft gasp from my body.

"Ahhh." I moaned.

"Is this what you wanted, baby?" he asked as he started off slowly.

"Mmm, yes, daddy." I cooed.

As he was making love to me, I felt him sucking on my neck, leaving behind love marks. I began to scratch his back and he looked at me in the eyes with lust and I received chills down my spine.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you, too." I spoke softly as he passionately kissed me.

He started to pick up the pace and he went back to sucking on my neck to leave more marks. I scratched his back again, this time with aggression. 

"Damn." he growled.

My back was arched higher and I felt like my soul had left my body and I was being possessed by another spirit. My legs trembled and the headboard was banging against the wall repeatedly.

"Oh...fuck!" I cried out.

His member was hitting my G-spot and I threw my head back and my eyes rolled back again as I gripped the sheets tighter. As he continue to pound me harder, I couldn't help but scream and moan and he grabbed my neck and tighten his hand around it to prove that he's dominant. I wrapped my legs around him and I wanted him to ejaculate inside of me.

He let go of my neck and he kissed me hungrily and he went to my breasts to suck them like he was trying to get some milk from me.

"OH, ALGEE!!" I moaned even louder.

He kept sucking and I laid my hand on his head while he was still making love to me. He stopped sucking and he looked at me like I was his prey.

"S-shit...Algee!! I'm cumming!! I'M CUMMING!!" I screeched loudly as I tighten my legs.

"I'm cumming too, baby!" he moaned loudly.

He went even faster and my body was jerking around as he held me closer to him.

"FUCK!!" we both moaned loudly.

We ended up sweaty and hot and we took enough time to catch our breaths because the lovemaking that we did was astonishing.

"My God, that was....whew. I mean, that was just...shit." he smiled as he was still catching his breath.

"I'm glad we did this tonight. We haven't done it in a while."

"For sure. I need a shower." he said as he smelled himself.

"I'll go with you." I smiled at him.

We got out of our bed and headed to the bathroom to clean ourselves and we spend at least ten minutes in the shower, washing each other to get rid of the sweat and smell from our bodies. After that, we were done and he grabbed a big white towel to dry me off first before him. Then, he grabbed some lotion to apply some all over me and he did the same thing. We returned to our bedroom and he turned on the fan to cool us down and once we got on the bed again, I turned off the light and we began to cuddle with each other, having a small talk until a few minutes later, we fell asleep. I have never felt any happier than ever.