Cruisin' (Kofi Siriboe Imagine)

We came back from our date and here we are, riding in his Jeep, listening to a mixture of throwback songs and current songs

We came back from our date and here we are, riding in his Jeep, listening to a mixture of throwback songs and current songs. As the music flows through his speakers, we found an empty parking lot and he would park his car in and the two of us would hop out of our seats and head to the backseat of his truck.

As Ari Lennox's "Chicago Boy" plays, I crossed my legs by showing off my thigh and he looked at it before looking at me, biting his bottom lip with that lustful look on his face.

"Such a tease." he chuckled a little bit as he rubs my thigh.

"Am I?" I giggled.

"I can tell you want to get down with me."

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Uh-huh." he said as he kept rubbing my thigh.

"Let's do it then."

"For real?"

"For real."

He got closer to me, started kissing me and we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. He took my shirt off and he noticed that I was my black lacy bra underneath. He unhooked it and placed his lips around my nipples, one by one as I laid my hand on the back of his neck.

Once he was done, I removed his black t-shirt to see his perfect body and I went to his neck to start kissing it before kissing his body all over. 

He pulled both my underwear and shorts down and spreads my legs apart. He used his thumb to rub on my clit and started rubbing on it before pushing his two fingers inside my wetness and slowly thrusting them in and out.

"Ahhh...." I moaned softly.

"So fucking wet." he spoke lowly.

He went a little faster and I arched my back as he curls them up. A few minutes later, he finally took them out and they came out soaked with my juices. He licks them with that seductive expression on his face as I took a deep breath.

"My, you taste so good." he spoke as he licks his lips.

"I want you to taste me down there." I whisper.

Without saying anything, he went down on me and began tasting me like I was a full-course meal. Placing my hands on his head, his tongue was swirling around my folds and I arched my back due to being overwhelmed with pleasure. 

"Fuck...I love eating your pussy." he groaned against me.

"Baby..." I sighed slightly.

My eyes rolled back as I felt him sucking on my clit with his soft lips. My hips jerked a little as I moved myself against him. His hands would reach to my breasts and started squeezing them as he continue eating me out.

"Kofi..." I moaned his name as I felt my climax developing.

"Mmm..." he hummed against me.

"Ahhh, fuck, Kofi! I'm cumming!!" I cried out as I came into his mouth.

I was catching my breath and I reached over to unzip his pants and pulled them down to see his bulge poking through his boxers. I rubbed his thickness slowly with my hand.

"Mmm." he moaned.

"Does that feel good?"

"Mm-hmm."

"So big." I whisper.

I removed his boxers and it came out thick and the veins were shown. I grabbed it and licked the tip slowly before pushing him into my mouth.

"Mmm." I moaned against him as I bobbed my head up and down at a steady pace.

He placed his hands on my head as I used my tongue to lick it around. I picked up the pace which caused me to gag but it seems like he enjoys it.

"That's it, darling. Suck it like you mean it." he growled a little.

I added some pressure onto it and went even faster as he grabbed my hair and pulled it without hurting me. He finally came inside my mouth and the creamy load travels down my throat as I licked my lips to taste the slight saltness that came from him. I lay on my back again, waiting for his next move as he pulls me closer by my right leg and the next thing I know, we were about to make love. 

"Ahh...shit." I moaned as he pushed in.

"It feels so damn good when I'm inside you." he groaned.

"I know it does, baby."

He placed his body on mine as he started off slow. I laid a few kisses on his shoulders while I wrapped my legs around him. He stared at me with lust before locking his lips against mine, adding tongue.

"Baby..." I moaned in his mouth as I dragged my nails down his back.

He went to my neck to give me marks and then, he started kissing me again and again as I gently bit his bottom lip with my teeth.

"Hrmm." he growled as he penetrated me harder.

"Ugh! Shit...Kofi!" I cried out, "I love you so much!!"

"I love you, too, baby." he said as we kissed.

I wrapped my legs around him as we continue to make sweet love. I slowly moved my lips away from his and kept my legs wrapped around me.

"I'm about to cum! BABY!!!" I screamed.

"Let's cum together."

I looked at him as he was giving me a few more strokes as he looked at me with much lust in his eyes.

"Ahhh." we both climaxed.

"That was fun." he said as he was catching his breath.

"Sure was." I smiled.

"I had a great time with you."

"Me too." I said as I leaned over to kiss him.

We put our clothes back on and hopped out of the backseat and entered the front as we were heading to his apartment to settle down for the night. He pulled up in his driveway, parked his car, let me out and we both went inside his place. We headed upstairs to take a quick shower and of course, we ended up making love again. After that, we cleaned ourselves and headed to his bedroom so that we could cuddle with each other and drift to sleep.

*PSA: Hi, everyone! As you can see, I had to rewrite this imagine because the original didn't come out right and I don't know how did it happen so I decided to write this again and this version should be good to go. Anyway, I will add a few more imagines and I would conclude this series so feel free to ask for requests. Take care.