Shower (Aldis Hodge Imagine)

🤤🥵

🤤🥵

I was sitting on the couch, scrolling through my Instagram to see what was happening. Then, I received a text message from my boyfriend Aldis who I have been with for six months, and I wanted him to come back from the gym which he been there for the past several months. I need to see his handsome face again once he gets back from his workout.

Aldis 🍫: Hey boo 👀

Me: Heyyy, chocolate daddy 😍

Aldis 🍫: Whatcha doin'?

Me: Waiting on you 😭

Aldis 🍫: Oh, you miss me, huh?

Me: yes baby 🥺

Aldis 🍫: I'll be home soon, okay?

Me: 'kay, boo

Aldis 🍫: Let me get back to working out

Me: Do your thang, babe.

Aldis 🍫: TTYL 😘

I put my phone down and I went to my bedroom to watch my favorite shows on my television screen as I was waiting on my man to come home from the gym. As time flies by, I was taking a short nap until the doorbell rang and I woke up, stretch, got up, went downstairs, and headed to the front door. I opened it to see Aldis wearing his black sweatpants and sneakers and he was sweaty as the sweat was dripping down on his buff body. I thought to myself "God help me" as I tried my best to stay calm while staring briefly at his physique. 

"Welcome back." I greeted him with a hug.

"Hey, baby." he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"My goodness, I can see those muscles showing."

"You like?"

"Hell yeah." I grinned at him.

"Yep. Been working out for a while and I'm feeling good by now."

"Yeah, I can tell. Got you pumped, huh?"

"Oh, I was pumped alright," he chuckled a little, "I need a shower. Want to come with me?"

"Sure. I'll go with you." I smiled.

We went upstairs to the bathroom to get clean up and he would enter there first to turn on the water. The air was foggy because of the mist that rose from the hot water and he took his clothes off until he became naked. I started to remove mine and as I went over there, he was in there, standing motionless, letting the water run all over his body. I couldn't help but stare at his length hanging as he began to lather himself. I stepped in and I wrapped my arms around him to see how he would react so he did by turning around and faced me.

"Huh? Oh, hi, Trinity. I didn't hear you walk in." he gave me a small smile.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm alright." he spoke in a low tone.

"Babe?"

"What?"

"Are you really okay?" I asked, seeing the truth.

"Baby, I'm fine. I need to rinse myself. That's all."

"Let me do that for you, boo."

I grabbed a loofah and I poured some shower gel that smells like spearmint on it and I started to scrub his back alongside his arms, legs, chest, and the rest of his body. He returned the favor by doing the same thing for me. After we bathe each other, he looked at me first before he got closer to me and locked his lips on mine. He lifts me up and I wrapped my legs around as we made out. We spend the fifteen minutes kissing in the shower and I could feel his length pressed against my wet folds.

He carried me out of the shower and threw me on our bed. He would turn on some R&B music from the radio, dim the lights, and climbed on top. Our bodies would touch each other and he would bury his head into the crook of my neck, kissing on my sensitive spot which caused me to feel aroused. He would stare at me deep in the eyes and I would get chills down my spine and butterflies inside my stomach. 

He laid his hand on one side of my face and pressed his forehead against mine, whispering words like "I love you" and "You're so beautiful" between kisses. Then, he would kiss all over my body from my chest all the way to my thighs, just to give them kisses all over until he stared at my core and he would brush his tongue against it with one lick. I arched my back and let out a moan as he gave it more licks and he would swirl his tongue around the skin of my core and his hands reached my breasts to squeeze them gently.

"Baby." I moaned softly.

As he continues, I felt like I was in paradise and this was something that. he needed: a taste of my sweet nectar-filled core that would relax him after having a long day. A few minutes later, I let it all out on him and he looked up with his facial face being soaked and he hovered over me again and laid his body on mine. We switched positions and I would kiss his neck all over and his moans filled my eardrums and they sounded beautiful. Then, I reached his length and I grabbed it to lick the head first before inserted it inside my mouth. I used my hand to shift it around as he was groaning and threw his head back on the pillow. 

"Fuck...Trinity." he groaned.

I spend the next few minutes giving him oral and his veins were popping out of there. He relived himself by ejecting his sperm into my mouth and I swallowed it as I felt some traveling down my throat. After that, I got closer to him and we kissed again despite having sperm on my lips. I grabbed his length and slowly sank down on him. We moan together and it sounded so heavenly. His length expanded inside my walls as I began to ride him at a slow pace before picking up the speed. 

He would be moaning loudly as I continue and after that, I began to bounce for minutes as I placed my hands on his shoulders to hold on. He started to thrust up into me faster and the speed of his hips made me go crazy and I was ready to cum all over. Before I could do that, he stopped me and we switched back by putting myself on my back and he would slide into me as he was giving me slow strokes.

He was a gentleman when he made passionate love to me. He would put my body and mind at ease and he was being sensual and loving to me. I would end up screaming and moaning in pleasure because he was doing it so well and he would let me finish first before him. Once we're done, he held me close to him and he would gently stroke my curly hair with his hand and kiss my forehead and cheek as well until I went to sleep in his arms.