Sex Ed (Aldis Hodge Imagine)

✨Aldis Hodge as himself✨

Aldis Hodge as himself

Storm Reid as herself

💖Alexis❤️

@KeyeraJackson

Today, I became a freshman at the illustrious North Carolina A&T State University and I just moved in inside my dorm room with my stuff. Once I set my room up, I grabbed my schedule to look for my first class: sex education. I walked down the hallway to that class and there were already a few people in there. One of them was a young woman with a light caramel skin complexion and curly hair. She was small and quiet and I sat next to her to introduce myself.

"Is your first class?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I'm Storm, by the way."

"Alexis but you can call me Lexi if you like."

"Hi, Lexi. That's a pretty name."

"Thank you. You look so young. I thought you would be in high school."

"I graduated early with honors and now, I'm a college student." she said, smiling.

"Oh, cool, me too!" I laughed a little.

While the entire was still talking, the door swung and there was this dark-skinned man who walked in. He put down his briefcase on his desk and was waiting on his class to settle down.

"Good morning, everyone and welcome to sex education 101. I'm your teacher, Dr. Aldis Hodge. I used to be a student here at NC A&T State University until I graduated a few years ago. Now, before we can get started, let's play "Icebreaker" and then we'll go over the rules for this class. Who likes to go first?"

I don't want to go first because I'm very shy and not easily outgoing, but there was something about that man that I couldn't put my finger on. He was so fine that he made me wanted to do things with him but too bad I was only 18 years old and he looked like he could be in either his mid/late 20s or early 30s.

"You. Miss lady with the Poetic Justice braids. Tell us about yourself and what's your major." he said, looking at me with a smile.

I stood up and I took a deep breath, hoping I don't say any embarrassing.

"I'm Alexis Smith. I'm a freshman and I'm majoring in psychology with a minor in criminal justice."

"Wow, that's a great major. I'm wishing you nothing but the best."

"Thank you, sir." I smiled.

I sat back down and began to blush. He was so nice to me and I feel like he could be my soulmate. Despite our age differences, I wanted to start a relationship with him but it'll be a secret between me and him.