Sugar Daddy (Method Man Imagine) (Part Two)

Tonight, I'm going on a date with Clifford and I have such mixed emotions. I hope I don't embarrass him when I see him. I took a shower for the second time to make sure that I smell good. After, I put on this satin black dress along with black stilettos to match. I applied red lipstick and sprayed some of that perfume Clifford bought me. My hair was curled a little bit and I grabbed my clutch before I heard the doorbell ring. I walked downstairs as my heels clicked on the marble floor and I reached the door to open to see the limo driver who happens to be dark-skinned with an average height. Probably five foot seven.

"Are you Ms. Jones?" he asked me.

"Yes, sir." I replied.

"Mr. Smith will be expecting you at the restaurant."

I closed the door behind me and grabbed my keys to lock it and got inside the elevator with him. As we walked through the lobby and enter outside, he opened the door for me to hop in and he closed the door as he returns to his seat. He started his limo and we began to drive off to this restaurant that I'd never been to before. 

We pulled up and the driver stepped out to open my door. He grabbed my hand and helped me get out of the car. He closes it and I gave him a crisp twenty-dollar bill to him as a tip. I walked inside the restaurant to see people dressed in their suits and dresses. I walked up to this waiter who happens to be French.

"Bonjour, mademoiselle. What can I help you?" he asked in his French accent.

"I'm looking for Clifford Smith. We made a reservation." 

"Ah, right this way, mademoiselle."

The waiter guides me towards the table and as I approached there, Clifford spotted me and smiled as he stood up and pulls a chair for me to sit. I thanked the waiter and Clifford went back to his seat. 

"You look beautiful." he said, smiling.

"Why, thank you." 

"Do you like your gifts?"

"Oh, absolutely. They are beautiful. Thank you."

"You're welcome." he said, "Now that we're here, tell me about yourself."

"I'm attending NYU, working on my bachelor's."

"That's great that you're in school. What is your major?"

"I'm a nursing student."

"So you want to be a nurse?"

"Yes, I've been volunteering at hospitals since high school and I wanted to have a great career in the future."

"Listen, if you need help with your academics, let me know."

"That would be great. What about you?"

"I'm a criminal defense lawyer. I've been working with the firm for five years."

"Oh, I didn't know that."

"I see that you're wearing that necklace that I gave you." he smiles.

He noticed that I'm wearing it and it looks good on me though.

"What makes you purchase this?"

"I went to the jewelry and found this. It reminds me of you. So beautiful and elegant."

"Thank you." I smiled.

As we were enjoying our meals, the live band started playing and we began to slow dance. He held me closer to him and the scent of his cologne lingers my nose. I felt so safe and comfortable around him. I'm glad I had the opportunity to spend time with him. 

Our date went by fast with laughter and talk of interest every now and then. The waiter came with the bill and Clifford paid for it. We stepped out of the restaurant and he wrapped his arms around my waist as we were heading to his black Jeep. We entered the car and began to have small talk. He parked his car in the parking lot and continued our conversation. 

"I had a great time with you." he said.

"Me too." I said.

"I have another gift for you."

"Another one?" I asked.

"Yes."

He handed me this small box and I was curious to see what was inside. Probably another diamond necklace. Like, can't he get something else that wasn't the same thing?

"Open it." he smiles.

I opened the box to see a ruby necklace. I took it out to observe it and I'm not going to lie. that one was as beautiful as the diamond one and I think I like that one more than the one that I had on. 

"Clifford, this....this is beautiful but I can't take this."

"But you must. It would look good on you."

"You don't have to do this. I appreciate what you did but I think I have enough gifts."

"Darling, I want you to have it. Please."

"Well, alright, I'll keep it. Thank you though."

"Serene, there is something that I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I want to you be my sugar baby. I would give you money weekly."

Is he for real? He wants me to be his sugar baby? I mean, he could get any woman and he choose me? I've never been with someone who would please me with money and other things but I didn't expect this to happen. I hope he treats me like a lady and not some harlot.

"There's going to be some rules for this relationship."

"Okay. Let's hear it then."

"Rule number one: you have to be honest with me. No lying whatsoever. Rule number two: I will only be allowing dates at the moment and us spending time together whenever you need me."

"Go on."

"Rule number three: don't feel obligated to have sex. Seriously, don't be afraid to ask to have sex unless you're not ready, you don't have to. I'm not trying to force you to do stuff that you don't want to do."

"Seriously?" I asked him.

"Yes. I want to make love to you. I want to make you feel good. I'll make you feel like a queen you are."

He drove me home and he stepped out to get me out of his car. 

"Get some rest, gorgeous. I will see you soon." he grabbed my hands to kiss them.

"You too." I blushed, "Good night."

"Good night." he winked at me and walked to his car.

As I watched him drive off, I quickly went inside the building to settle down. I couldn't believe that I agreed to this and it seems like a dream. I finally made it to my apartment and as I walked in, I took my heel off because my feet needs to heal and I went to my living room to open my purse to see freshly crisp hundred dollar bills. I couldn't help but squeal with joy and I knew this is going to be exciting.