I Want You (Keith Powers Imagine)

"What do you mean you're marrying her?" I asked Keith as tears were falling out of my eyes

"I'm sorry, Aleena. I didn't have a choice. Sharon is going to be my wife anytime soon."

"But you didn't like her. You couldn't even look at her in the face when she sees you."

"I know, baby but her mom wanted me to do this not only for her but for her daughter." he sighed.

"Keith, please don't! I love you! I'm the one for you, not that whore!" I cried as I got on my knees, grabbing his leg.

"Aleena! Enough, alright? I understand you love me but I'm sorry. Guess I'll see you at the wedding."

"Well, can we at least make love one last time?" I asked as I stood up.

"Absolutely." he said as he got closer to me and started kissing me.

We took ourselves to my bedroom and we ended up making love for the final time. I'm going to miss his touch, his kisses, everything about him. If only he could leave that girl and be with me.

"Mmm, baby..." I moaned as he was penetrating me.

"Shit, 'Leena." he groaned in my ear.

He held me closer to him and kissed me but with passion. I wanted to stay with him forever but he'll end up with another woman and I'd ended up lonely with his future son or daughter if he gets me pregnant first.

"Keith..." I moaned his name softly as I was scratching his smooth back.

I was trying to hold on to something because he was going to get aggressive. Before I could do that, he went faster.

"Ahhh!" I exclaimed as I gripped onto his arms.

He chuckled lowly as he held one of my legs up and keep the other one down. I was enjoying the moment with him and he sucked on my neck, leaving behind marks. I wanted this to last all day but I knew it would be our last.

"I'm close, Keith!" I cried out.

He gave me a few more wet strokes until he came inside me. He pressed his forehead against mine and we stayed in each other's arms for at least thirty minutes. After that, we got dressed and gave me a goodbye kiss, and walked out of my house.

2 months later

"I couldn't believe this. I'm pregnant with his child and he's marrying this woman that he didn't like." I told my friend, Hazel.

"It's alright, sis. I'm sure he'll change his mind and he'll marry you instead. I mean you're in love with him and you told me before that he was special." she said.

"You're right. You're absolutely right. Come on, let's get going. We don't want to be late for the wedding."

We arrived at the church and it was packed. We had the chance to find empty seats before someone else. I can feel the baby kicking and that brought a smile to my face. The bridesmaids and the groomsmen were walking down the aisle until they went to their sides. Once they were done, the whole audience stood up and I see Sharon and her father walking down the aisle as well and I looked at Keith as his eyes started to water and tears were falling out.