Break Me Off (Lance Gross Imagine)

Lance Gross as himself

Ari Lennox as Nia

🎶Break me off

and gitchi gitchi yaya,

when the lights is out

I'm summertime crushin',

put that game on pause

and do it how I like it, baby,

nice and slow🎶

The sun rose and I was laying in my bed that shared with my fiancé, Lance and everything was quiet until I woke up by the sound of my alarm going off. I groaned as I turned around to turn it off. I began to stretch as I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom to get clean up. I turned on a warm shower and I would lather myself with my Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel from Bath and Body Works. While I was in there, I heard a noise coming in and I peeped my head out of the shower to see Lance brushing his teeth in front of the mirror as it began to get fogged up. He was shirtless with shorts on and he was showing off his chocolate body and I got turned on. He stopped brushing and looked at me as the water was still running.

"Oh, hey, I didn't see you."

"Looks like someone's up and early."

"Yep. I have to be at work by 9:00 a.m."

"And what time do you get off?"

"8:00 p.m."

"That's not bad. I'll make you dinner when you get back."

"Like the sound of that. Mind if I join you in there?"

"I suppose."

"You suppose? Come on now, girl. You know that I wanna have fun with you."

"Alright, you can come in."

He stepped inside and I lathered him with his mint-scented shower gel and once I'm done, he grabbed me by the waist and started kissing me. I wrapped his arms around as we made out. His hand reached down to my kitty and started rubbing on it slowly.

"Oh, Lance." I moaned.

"You like that, honey?"

"Yes, baby."

He went a little faster and I bit my bottom lip to enjoy getting pleasured by him. He lifted me up and pinned me against the wall, just to penetrate me slowly. I wrapped my arms and legs around him to hold onto him as he was giving me slow strokes.

"Mmmm...baby." I moaned.

"Damn, it feels good down here, mama." he groaned as he locked his lips on my neck.

As he sped up, I arched my back and my arms and legs were still wrapped around him. His length expanded inside me and I could feel his veins throbbing while we made love. We spend a few more minutes in there until he turned off the shower and we stepped out to dry. He used a towel to dry me off first before applying shea butter all over me. I returned the favor by getting down on my knees and perform oral on him. I could feel his grunts and moans from up there and they sounded hot. I went faster and I was making slurping noises with my mouth.