Addiction (Lakeith Stanfield Imagine)

✨sequel to "My Boss"✨

Lakeith and I had been hooking up with each other for the past few months and it was basically our little routine. I know it wasn't right to have sex with my boss all the time but we can't help ourselves. I think I'm in love with that man and I felt like I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and when the time is right, maybe we could get married and start a family on our own, if he was dead serious. 

Inside his bedroom, we were making love for the umpteenth time and I don't want this to end. I definitely needed that feeling badly. I haven't had anyone else who would please me the way Lakeith pleases me recently.

"Fuck...baby." I moaned as he was stroking me.

"I swear I told myself I wanted to stop but I can't. I'm so addicted to you."

"Me too. Mmmm." I moaned softly as I dragged my nails down his back.

The way he gave me these long strokes had me in a trance. I don't know what type of dick this man had but it got me crazy as always. Sometimes, we would fuck in different places other than the bedroom. We would fuck in the bathroom. The kitchen. The living room. Hell, we even fuck on vacation like that trip to The Bahamas last summer and it was amazing. I was surprised that no one knows about our private affair especially my co-workers.

"What's my name?" he asked me a question.

I didn't answer his question as I felt like my voice left my body. I was too busy getting pleasure from him.

"What's. my. fucking. name, trick?" he asked me again as he thrusted with each word.

"Mmmm...Lakeith." I croaked out.

"No, baby, it's Big Daddy, remember? Say it right." he growled as he started to thrust into me harder.

"Big Daddy!"

"Say it louder, hoe." he growled as he pushed himself deeper and hitting my spot.

"FUCKKK...BIG DADDY!!" I screamed as I held onto him without falling off.

His bed began to bang against the wall and my legs started to shake like crazy. My eyes rolled back as he kept fucking me harder.

"I'M CLOSE, LAKEITH!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!" I screeched as I came hard all over his dick.

"Shit, Camille." he moaned as he jizzed inside the magnum condom that he was wearing.

"Oh, wow. That was so wonderful, baby." I said as I was catching my breath.

"It sure was. Damn, you sounded so sexy when you moan. That really turned me on."

"Do I sound sexy when I moan?" I asked him.

"Uh-huh." he smiled as he kissed my forehead before my lips.

I giggled as I began to yawn softly and he pulled me into him and held me in his arms. He clapped his hands twice to turn off the lights and we went to sleep throughout the night.