Domination (Jason Mitchell Imagine)

sequel to "Old Flame"

⚜️Jason Mitchell as Brandon⚜️

🌺Mia💖

KeyeraJackson

It has been a week since Brandon and I made love at his house and I couldn't stop thinking about it. What he was doing to me was so spectacular. His touch. His lips. His sexiness. I want to marry that man one day and have a baby with him, even though he already has three from his previous marriage. I came over to spend the whole weekend with him because I wanted to spend quality time with him.

"Brandon! Food's ready!" I called his name as I placed his plate on the table.

He walked into the dining room wearing his white tank top and gray sweatpants. I could see his print showing through them and I tried my best not to get aroused but he looks good as hell.

"Smells good in here, ma. What did you make?" he asked me.

"I cooked some jambalaya, red beans and rice, gumbo, and crawfish."

"Goddamn, girl, you know how to throw down."

"I thought I did okay."

"Nah, everything looks good, baby."

"Thank you."

As I made myself a plate, we sat down together and prayed together. Then, we began eating our meals. I watched him sucked the meat out of the crawfish in his hand and it reminded me how he was sucking on my "pearl" when we made love.

"Something's on your mind, ma?" he asked me.

"Nothing." I said to him while eating.

"Are you sure?" he asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Well, I was thinking about taking things to the next level." I replied as I was sipping on my wine.

"What do you mean?" he asked me again.

"I wanted to try new things for ourselves."

"Like what?"

"Have you heard of BDSM?"

"BDSM? I think I have. I only did it one time with Jerrika."

"And how was it?"

"It was okay. She doesn't like it at all."

"Sounds to me that she wasn't satisfied."

"Do you want me to do those things for you?"

"Uh-huh." I smirked.

"It's a good thing I still have those things inside my room."

"What, your bedroom?"

"No. More like a secret room."

"A secret room?"

"It's a room that I wouldn't let my kids in. Just for me and Jerrika."

"You don't say?"

"Yep."

"Can we do it right after dinner?"

"Sure thing."

After dinner, we cleaned everything up to make sure it looks good. Then, he held my hand and lead me upstairs to walk down the hallway to his secret room.

"Let me grab my key real quick." he told me.

I waited as he walked inside his bedroom to grab his key and he came back with it. He unlocked the door and the room was painted gray and it was filled with whips, chains, bondage, vibrators, dildos, and other accessories. I have never seen anything like that in my entire life.