Valentine's Day (Chadwick Boseman Imagine)

My king 🥰🥺

My king 🥰🥺

Today is going to be a special day because it is Valentine's Day and I'm glad that I get the chance to spend the whole holiday with Chadwick. We began dating last summer during one of his friend's birthday party. Things went very well for us because he is such a great guy and he always cares for me plus he always buying me stuff that I wanted.

As the alarm from my phone went off, I turned around to shut it off and went back to sleep until I heard some knocking on the door. I got up and went to the door to see Chad holding a bouquet of roses and a white teddy bear with a card attached to it.

"Happy Valentine's Day, pumpkin!" he said.

"Aww, Chad, you're so sweet!" I said as he handed me my gifts.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked me.

"I slept well. And you?"

"Well, I did some morning running around 6:00 am and then I took a shower so that I won't stink afterward."

"At least you did some exercise."

"Yeah, I've been working out lately." he laughed a little.

"So any more gifts that you have?"

"Why yes, I have."

"You do?"

"Yes. Come with me, my love. I made you some breakfast."

He grabbed my hand and he walked me to the kitchen and once we reached there, the table was filled with yummy food and rose petals being scattered around. He pulled a chair out for me and as I sat down, he carefully pushed me to the table. Then, he made me a plate and it was filled with heart-shaped pancakes with scrambled eggs, fresh fruits, and two pieces of bacon. He made him a plate as well and he sat down at the table too.

"Let us pray." he said as he bowed his head.

"Okay." I said as I bowed my head as well.

"Heavenly Father, thank you for bringing us together on this beautiful day and also letting us eat our food. Also, thank you for letting us made it to another day in our lives. In Jesus' name, we pray, amen."

"Amen."

After we were done praying, Chadwick handed me a bottle of maple syrup and I grabbed it to pour some over my pancakes and handed it back to him. We began to consume our breakfast and we didn't anything to each other as we eat.

"You seem quiet over there. Something's on your mind?" he asked me.

"No, not really." I said as I sipped my orange juice.

"Did you enjoy those pancakes I made?"

"Chad, these are delicious. I didn't know they turned out to be so yummy."

"But not yummy as you." he flirted with me.

"Oh, stop." I blushed.

After breakfast, we began washing our dishes and other things in our kitchen until everything was nice and clean. Once we were done, I took a warm shower to freshen up and after that, I headed to our living room to join him so that we could watch a few romantic movies on our television. As the night falls, I went to my bedroom to put on my red dress and black heels. I put on red lipstick that goes well with my outfit and finally I checked my hair to make sure it looks good and not frizzy. Chadwick, however, had on a suit jacket with a white shirt tucked inside his denim jeans and he was wearing his favorite cologne which was my favorite as well.

"My God, you look so beautiful." he said.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Absolutely."

He held my hand and walked me towards the door of our house. As we exited, I closed the door and locked it so no one would break-in. We hopped in his black Cadillac and drove off to this restaurant. As we parked at the parking lot, he hopped out and opened my door for me to step out. He held my hand again and helped me walk out without falling. We arrived there and he opened the door for me and I stepped inside before he walked in as well.

The inside of the restaurant was absolutely gorgeous. The decor was astonishing. The music was playing softly and people were dressed nice and I bet the food over there was exquisite. A waitress who was a black woman with a pretty caramel skin complexion and sandy brown curly hair greeted us with a warm, friendly and I told her that we would like to be seated. The waitress walked us over to this table and as she left, Chadwick pulled a chair for me and once I sat down, he gently pushed me towards the table and he quickly sat down.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you, baby. And you look so handsome as always."

"Thank you, Rachel. I have something for you."

"What is it?"

He handed me a small rectangular box and I was curious what was inside. I opened it and it revealed a diamond necklace with smaller diamonds molded into a choker. It was the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen.

"Oh, Chadwick, this is beautiful! How did you get this?" I asked him.

"I've been saved up some money for the past six months to buy you something special and when I went to the jewelry store inside the mall, it caught my eye and I thought to myself 'I want this for my girlfriend' so I hope you liked it."

"Chad...I don't like it. I love it!"

"Glad you did." he smiled.

"And I have something for you too." I said as I gave him a small box.

I watched him open the box and it was a brand new gold watch and he looked surprised by looking at it.

"Damn, that's a nice ass watch."

"You like it?"

"Oh, yes, let me try this on real quick."

He took the watch out and put it on his wrist and it looked so good on him.

"Ooh, sexy."

"Baby, this is the best Valentine's gift ever. Thank you so much."

"I'm happy that you liked it, Chad."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, babe."

We got closer to each other to kiss and I can hear a few people saying "Awww" as we kissed. The waitress came to us and cleared her throat and we quickly stopped.

"Ready to order?" she asked.

"Yes, we're ready." Chadwick responded.

We began to order our meals and we stayed there for nearly an hour and a half. As time flies, we ordered some dessert and then we headed home. We went to our living room to eat our sweets. After that, he turned on some jazz music and we began to slow dance. He hummed softly to my ear and he twirled me around and pulled me back to him. We were spending quality time with each other for the rest of the night and this has been the most amazing, romantic day in our lives.

I wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there and I hope that y'all enjoy this short story featuring our beloved king Chadwick Boseman (R.I.P.) ❤️. Send me any requests and I will do them for you.