Apology (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

KeyeraJackson 💞

KeyeraJackson 💞

"Fuck you, Trevante!" I cussed him out.

"What the fuck did I do?!" he asked me with his arms out.

"Who was that bitch that you were flirting with at the club two days ago?!" I yelled at him.

"She was just a friend, Katrina! Damn!"

"Liar! She probably wanted to have sex with you! Because one of my friends send me a video of you and that hoe, flirting on Instagram!"

"Girl, what the fuck are you talking about? I don't want her! I want you and you only! Plus, tell that nosey ass friend of yours to mind his or her goddamn business!"

"You know what? Fuck you! I am sick of your bullshit! Go live with that cunt! I'm sure she'd satisfy you more than me!" I snarled at him.

"What the hell is your problem, girl? Huh?!" he shouted.

"Why won't you give me any attention that I wanted? What was the reason?! I gave you everything that you wanted and this is how you repay me?!"

"Look, Katrina, I had a busy schedule and I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to spend time with you."

"Busy schedule my ass! You were probably fucking that hoe or any other woman behind my back!"

"Why are you tripping, girl? Like damn, you gotta chill with all that!"

"You are such a fucking liar, you know what? You couldn't be faithful to me once in a while?! Like are you fucking dumb? Are you fucking dumb?! God, you made me so hot! You always keep trying pulling that same shit!" I said as I stormed off to the stairs.

"This is why you have been acting like a crazy-ass bitch! Always acting jealous and shit! Cut that shit, hoe! You made a goddamn fool of yourself! I rather fuck somebody's mama than your insufficient, nagging ass!" he growled at me.

I stopped talking and I couldn't believe what he said to me. I started crying and ran upstairs to our bedroom to avoid speaking to him for the entire night.

Two hours later

It was quiet and I was laying in bed, couldn't sleep while still thinking about what he told me. I haven't been called a bitch before and it hurt my feelings. Why would he call me that? What the hell was he thinking? That was so unnecessary and disrespectful. It's like he turned into a different person when he's mad. I need to find my strength to get the fuck away from that son of a bitch. Like, who the fuck does he think he is?

As the room remains silent and I was about to drift to sleep, the door swung open and I saw him carrying a big bucket of ice and cups of pudding on top. Is he trying to apologize for what happened earlier tonight? Why does he need an ice bucket for? Unless he was trying to have make-up sex with me, I won't buy it.