How Does It Feel? (Aldis Hodge Imagine)

I was sitting in the middle of a chocolate brown couch, scrolling through my phone as I was waiting on Aldis to come downstairs

I was sitting in the middle of a chocolate brown couch, scrolling through my phone as I was waiting on Aldis to come downstairs. We've been together for at least two years and our relationship is still going strong. Even though he may be ten years older than me, I wouldn't love anyone other than him because he's patient, mature, intelligent, and oh so sexy. While I was on Snapchat taking cute selfies, I heard footsteps coming from upstairs and he came downstairs, wearing a black tank top and gray sweatpants. His bulge was poking through and my hormones began to buzz around like hyperactive bees.

"Hey, babygirl." he greeted me as he walked into the living room.

"Hi, boo." I spoke in a soft voice.

"Whatcha doing?" he asked.

"I was waiting for you." I said as I twirl one of my Poetic Justice braids.

"Oh, really?" he asked.

"Yes." I giggled softly.

He pats my ankle twice which caused me to put my feet down as he sat down next to me. Since today was going to be a chill day for us, I want to get intimate with him like we usually do.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked again.

"What is it, hun?"

"Are you going to take care of me?"

"Of course, sugarlumps. What makes you say that?" he raised his eyebrow at me.

"People ask me if you were my big brother or not and I told them "no" because that's none of their business and they also told me that I need to date someone my age and not some grown-ass man who's older than me."

"What? They seriously asked you that question?" he looked at me, confused.

"Yes, like all the time." I said.

"Babydoll. Just ignore them, okay? I love you. You're the only woman that I cared about."

"You do?" I asked again.

"Oh, absolutely." he said as he pecked my lips.

"Well, since you cared about me so much, are you going to treat me right, Daddy?" I asked him as I batted my lashes.

"Yes, darling."

I opened my black silk robe, showing him my lingerie set that matches the color. His eyes widen a little as he glared at me with lust in his eyes.

"Wow." he said as he looked at me lustfully.

"I know this one is your favorite." I smiled as I laid back on the couch.

"Why, yes it is."

He leaned towards me and started kissing me as I removed his tank top. He wrapped his big hand around my throat as he continues to press his lips against mine, smudging my clear gloss. I took my robe off, and Aldis pulled my bra straps, gliding his warm tongue over my big breasts. Then, he grabbed one of them to put it in his suck while his other hand started rubbing the other one.