Choices (Curtis Jackson Imagine)

Soooo...I am writing this story that will feature 50 Cent, Luke James and Trevante Rhodes. I hope y'all could enjoy this.

Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson as Kanan Stark

Trevante Rhodes as himself

Luke James as himself

To: @KeyeraJackson ❤️

"Oh...Luke!" I moaned loudly as I was riding him.

"Goddamn, woman!" he growled as he was grabbing my ass.

I was at Luke's house, making love inside his bedroom around 2:00 a.m. and we spend at least two and a half hours doing it. I wanted to stay with him for a couple more hours but I started thinking about Kanan. Whether I was with someone else, his name popped up inside his head and started buzzing around like a bee.

Kanan and I were taking a break from each other last week and the reason why we did that was that we were arguing about that time when I checked his phone and I found some text messages that came from some random chick. I asked him who was that texting him and he denied it and the next morning, I found more text messages from her and she was also sending him nudes which got me heated. I ended up throwing things at me. We ended up arguing and I was ready to grab my gun to shoot his trifling ass but I don't want to go to jail and ended up losing my job. We decided to go our separate ways and meet other people.

We switched positions and he held me closer to him and kissed me passionately. As he kept kissing me, he was entering me with his dick and I love that feeling so much, I'll never get rid of it at all.

"Mmmm, baby..." I moaned as I was slowly dragging my nails down his back.

He went a little bit faster and my eyes rolled back inside my head as he went to my neck by sucking on it, leaving behind marks. His big hand pulled my right leg up in the air.

I was trying to grab something to hold on to because he was getting ready to get rough and the next thing I know, he went a little faster.

"Ah!!" I screamed as I was gripping onto his arms.

He smirked as he went back to my neck by leaving more marks until he began gently biting my earlobe, causing me to arch my back a bit. After spending a few minutes getting fucked by him, my climax was coming and I knew this would be the end of it.

"Mmm..." we moaned together as we reached our orgasms.

"That was fun. I bet you don't get tired after all, huh?" he asked as he was looking at me.

"No. Not at all." I smiled at him.

"So, uh, what are we now?" he asked me again.

"Let's just say that we're friends for a little while."

"Oh, come on, Corrine, I thought you like me. You even let me hit."

"Luke, listen, I do like you but I don't think I'm ready for another relationship. I just broke up with my ex and he was out there to see another girl and—."

"I understand what are you going through at this point but I wanted to be with you, girl."

"You do?"

"Mm-hmm."

"I'll think about it then."

"Alright then."

We ended up snuggling each other until we were finally asleep. Two hours later, I was awake and I started to think about Kanan. It has been a week since we broke up and I need some time to think about it.