3.12| The Timid Princess Xing Ruo

Happy New Year everyone!! I'm glad we passed through the shitty year safe and sound! Hopefully the days in 2021 will be better ahead!! 💫🌈🎆

Also, did you notice the new cover?! 😆😆 New year, new cover, amiright? I hope you all like it!!

Without further ado, here's the chapter you've all been waiting for~

~

Meanwhile,

Shao Liang was dragged to a brothel by his friends right after his interlude with Princess Yao Lei. The young general who was previously angered by Princess Yao Lei's arrogance was easily pacified when a beautiful prostitute presented herself to him. The woman's deft fingers quickly went into his robe to pleasure him. Her soft body grinding against his.

Unable to restrain the beast inside him, Shao Liang and several of his friends decided to spend the night in the brothel, engaging in sexual pleasures until daylight arrived.

In one of the rooms inside a brothel, numerous clothes were strewn around the floor. Furnitures were shoved into random corners to create a sleeping space for the naked people in the room. One couple was in a deep sleep on a couch, another laid at uncomfortable angles with a blanket barely covering their private areas.

The male lead of this world, Shao Liang, fortunately still kept himself clean unlike his friends even when he was engaging in sexual intercourse.

Shao Liang got out of the soft bed at the break of dawn as he had been doing every day. The crescendo of birds chirping had only just begun. As he put on a robe, his eyes unconsciously darted back to the bed where a sleeping woman that he had indulged in last night laid. She was just another prostitute that had been used by countless other men yet her body was able to bring the pleasure that he very much craved for; the woman had proficiency in bed that no virgins could ever trade for.

His eyes deepened at the sight of the love marks he left on her flawless skin, the taste of her body lingered at the tip of his tongue. His desire to go for another round peaked until he remembered of the emperor's birthday celebration this evening.

Shao Liang sighed in disappointment, but soon smirked at the thought of meeting Princess Yao Lei during the banquet.

It doesn't matter if I can't have her heart, at the very least, I should have a taste of her voluptuous body.

The man licked his lips wickedly. He could already imagine how delicious her body would taste.

Her body could definitely serve as a dessert for tonight's celebration meal.

Prying his eyes away from the prostitute's naked body, Shao Liang stepped out of the room to wash himself and get ready for the upcoming celebration.

~

Evening soon arrived and the time for the big event came.

Rows upon rows of electric cars parked outside the opened palace gate, welcoming all their guests for the celebration of their emperor's birthday.

Fu Lin, along with his uncle Fu Heng, climbed up the long set of stairs in silence. Shortly after, both doors opened and a male attendant rang out his presence.

"Please welcome the envoys from the Fu Empire: the only prince of the Fu Empire, his highness Crown Prince Fu Lin and Emperor Fu's direct brother, Regent Fu Heng."

As he stepped in, a large hall opened up before him. Eight huge pillars adorned with golden dragon carvings supported the room. Alongside them, he could see several members of the nobility and some were major figures that had or will change their dynasty. All the princes and princesses of the Xing Dynasty were present, dressed in lush vibrant colors, however he couldn't detect the two siblings, Prince Xing Hui and Princess Xing Ruo in the hall.