2.19| The Immature Delinquent Qi Cheng

By the time the couple woke up, the sun had long risen high up in the sky. The chirping of the birds and the occasional rustle made by the leaves created a harmonious melody.

A teacher knocked on their door to inform them of their departure in half an hour (thankfully, the teacher did not peek his head in. If he did, the indecent view inside might cause him to bleach his own eyes in an attempt to erase the picture from his mind).

By 9 p.m, both students and teachers had already boarded the buses, their luggages placed in the compartment. A few of the students wore a disappointed expression for they could not enjoy their trip to its fullest due to the accident a student experienced yesterday, and others were relieved for returning to their home abode, impatient to bury themselves in their comfortable bed.

Qi Cheng, who was sitting at the front of the bus, was the former. He was extremely dissatisfied as he wasn't given the chance to enjoy the hard-earned view of nature with his new lover. Not only that, the young man wasn't given the chance to cultivate some feelings with him. One could already imagine how sour he had felt.

On the contrary, his lover, Su Yun was extremely satisfied in both body and mind. After the morning sex, his face was rosy and full of smiles. His body that was littered with love marks were hidden underneath the collar, concealing them from the public's eyes. Moreover, the progress bar had steadily increased to 96%, leaving him another 4% to complete the mission.

But Su Yun believed that it won't be so easy for him to complete it, especially after remembering his last mission in which his lover was drugged and was almost raped.

I should be vigilant. Su Yun mused. I'm sure something will happen when we arrive in the city.. or maybe an accident in the middle of the journey?

Su Yun tried to go through the plot and found a suspicious part.

Now that I remembered it, in a few days Qi Cheng will be kicked out of his house by his father due to constant complaints about his behavior from the university.

But what's the source of the action?

A fight with other students?

But what makes it any different than the previous fights that he did, that makes his father kick him out?

Su Yun was unaware that he accidentally touched on a small truth that the system hid from him.

Feeling that his brain could no longer hold the capacity of his thoughts any longer, the man simply decided to brace whatever was coming for him in the city.

+++

City X, 12 p.m.

"Take a rest when you get home, students." One of the teachers advised as the students alighted from the buses with their backpacks slung on their shoulders.

"The classes for tomorrow resumed as normal, so don't be late."

"Yes~" The students answered.

The small crowd instantly dispersed as the teachers bid their goodbyes.

Several parents came from afar with their cars to pick up their children.

One of them belonged to Hong Feng, who was stopped by a familiar voice when she was about to enter her car.

"Lian An's friend!"

Hong Feng stopped in her tracks and turned to see President Jin Jiang running towards her. Her heart thumped when she was met with that handsome smile of his. Yet her eyes chilled knowing that he did not call her by the name.