1.14| The Apathetic Young Master Li

Warning! NSFW and (slight) Bestiality Content ahead!

"Meow?"

Once the familiar sound entered Li Mu's ears, it became the trigger that woke him up from the abyss of darkness.

The man's dangerous aura dissipated a little bit yet the anger directed at the woman pinned underneath him was still apparent.

"Get lost!" Li Mu coldly spat out. With full force, he flung the woman away.

The impact caused Bai Ning's body to crash against the cold hard wall with a loud thump, the back of her head collided head-first against the surface.

"Kahk!", The woman spat out blood as her skull vibrated painfully.

The crushing force caused her vision to go out of focus. Her hearing turned muddled.

Before she knew it, Bai Ning succumbed as darkness overtook her.

Li Mu could care less whether she died or unconscious— his regard towards the woman was already thrown out of the window since long ago.

Moreover, there was a dire situation that needed his utmost attention right now.

Li Mu looked down on his hard erection, it was twitching painfully against his pants. He was barely able to restrain his hands from reaching for it.

The man hissed through clenched teeth.

Fuck, let's quickly finish this business.

Kneeling on the bed with his head buried into the pillows, his hands were about to reach out to his pants when he suddenly stopped.

"Meow?"

Zi Gang climbed onto the bed, his small body carefully approaching the man. The large duvet obscured the kitten's eyes from the man's tented slacks, the silly little guy still hadn't realised that he's entering a lion's den.

Zi Gang immediately saw the concerning situation Li Mu was in. The man was currently sweating buckets, his whole muscle was stretched taut and veins bulge on his forehead as he groaned in pain.

"Meow!" Male lead, what the hell happened to you? Are you okay?

In his memories, Li Mu has always been that aloof and indifferent individual that was able to dominate others with his aura and power alone. His actions would cause fear and respect from those around him.

His moments of gentleness were only revealed when they're alone together. His dangerous aura would disappear like a beast that had its claws retracted. The man's pitch black eyes would contain a hint of indulgence as his lips lightly kissed his forehead, before chuckling as he spout words of love.

Yet at this moment, the man has his shoulders hunched, his eyes shut in pain as he revealed a rare moment of fragility and weakness.

Zi Gang could already guess that this would be caused by the world's plot. Everytime he transmigrated, the system wouldn't reveal 100% of the world's plot and would just tell him of his missions and the related information. Things that weren't concerning him would be hidden and this always caused Zi Gang to thread the world carefully as if he's walking on a tightrope.