4.12| The Vicious Zombie King Chen Hua

Warning! Rape and Violent Content Ahead!

"How much do you want so you can let them go?" Zhu Liwei's expression was calm as he said that.

Pei Gu, who was none other than the burly man, smirked. Who would have thought that their leader is a naive man?

He had already braced himself to die after he was caught by this military group, but Zhu Liwei's words gave him an easy way out.

Pei Gu was the leader of this group of deserters, and four of his subordinates were in fact his younger brothers. They had all grown up together since they were young, so he knew them like the back of his hands. Unfortunately, life in the slums wasn't perfect. Before the apocalypse, Pei Gu and his brothers survived doing small petty crimes, such as stealing, robbing banks, etc.

It was only after the apocalypse arrived that their lives turned 180 degrees for the better. People no longer looked down on them, and the majority of people would succumb to their power. It was an extremely easy life for them. Drunk in their new power and status, they became excessively insouciant, doing whatever they wanted without regard for the repercussions. They would kill, plunder, and rape women. The government would choose to close a blind eye to their actions as long as they helped them to hunt the zombies.

Everything was fine, until one day, one of his younger brothers raped the daughter of a powerful official.

The consequences of such an action came so fast that they weren't allowed to give an excuse.

Before they knew it, they were already kicked out of the Safe Zone and their group was black-listed from the government's system. No matter how much they tried to sneak into another Safe Zone, they would be hunted down and kicked out. No one accepted them.

Most people would choose to repent at this moment. Most would regret their actions and change for the better.

But Pei Gu instead brought his younger brothers to continue living in their debauched lifestyles. From teenage girls, to high school girls, to wives of other user abilities. They had raped and tortured them all.

The four young girls in front of them were in fact just one of the many victims that they had kidnapped. Pei Gu and his brothers had found them after they were separated from their group three days ago.

One of the young girls was so weak that she had died after they gang-raped her for a night. Fortunately, the rest of the women were strong enough to withstand their abuse.

Pei Gu's gaze was attracted to the beautiful woman standing behind Zhu Liwei. She has black lustrous hair, her face was inlaid with a pair of black gem-like eyes, which seemed to be studded with stars. Such a clear and innocent gaze could cause anyone to fall for her without realizing it. Her small nose, her small cherry mouth, when she smiled, it seemed like all the flowers all over the world were blooming. Her exquisite figure, fair skin, and slender straight legs, made her appear as a goddess that visited the earth.

Pei Gu's lascivious gaze couldn't help but to be attracted to such a woman. He couldn't wait to push her to the ground and bully her under him as he fuck her pussy inside out.

"You want to exchange their useless lives?" Pei Gu smirked in disgust, his hand roughly grabbed the hair of the young girl he had just fucked, "These bitches are useless. Are you sure you want them?"

"Ahhh!' The young girl screamed in pain as her hair was violently ripped off from her skull.

"Shut up, you bitch!" He slapped her.

Everyone's expressions hardened after they saw that. Some even stepped forward to offer to kill him, but Zhu Liwei raised his hand, causing them to stop their movements.