3.10| The Timid Princess Xing Ruo

Warning! Gore and graphic description of a miscarriage ahead!

A thousand kilometers away from the Xing Dynasty, Silver Pavilion Residence in the Fu Empire.

A middle-aged man with grey hair was holding a barbed whip in his hand. His handsome face was scrunched into a distorted expression, his hand constantly swinging the whip onto the weeping woman who laid on the ground.

The whip was made out of a special alloy and had a sharp barbed edge, releasing a crisp sound when it constantly struck against the ground. If one received the full brunt of this whip and did not receive timely treatment, one might not be able to avoid death. It could be said that the woman had tough perseverance to be able to stay alive for so long under the full force of the whip. But it doesn't mean that she did not receive deep injuries. The woman's naked body was already wounded beyond comprehension, her body curled up in fear.

"Fuck that bastard! Who the fuck is he?!"

snap!

The whip roared with the sound of a sharp wind. His thunderous rage caused the nearby servants to flinch, their lowered heads lowered even more. No matter how many times they witnessed their master's cold-blooded action, it would always successively instill fear into their soul.

Fu Heng continued to swing the whip, lashing out as it tore the woman's skin further. Droplets of blood splattered onto the carpeted floor. The woman did not give any reaction except for the numbness that has seeped into her bones.

"Fuck!"

snap!

"Fuck that bastard!"

snap!

"How the fuck can he know my plans?!"

snap!

"I'll fucking kill him!"

snap!

"How dare he?!"

Fu Heng heaved heavily, his eyes bloodshot from anger, and thick veins throbbed on his forehead as his eyes swept over the unresponsive woman who laid on the ground like a dead fish, disgust and revulsion surfaced in his eyes.

Fu Heng kicked her abdomen in great force.

"Fucking slut! Why don't you fucking scream?!"

Kick!

"Stop pretending like you're dead!! You think you can use my status to climb up the ladders?!"

The woman who had been unresponsive all along finally moved after noticing something was wrong with her body. Her hands circled around her abdomen to protect it against the incoming kick.

Fu Heng's repulsion rose even further after realising how the woman tried to protect herself.

Kick!

"Fuck! Just fucking stay still and die, you fucking slut!"

Fu Heng did not control his power for the following kick, striking hard against her slightly bulging belly.

Just immediately, heavy pools of blood leaked out between the woman's legs, several blood clots escaped from her vagina to indicate a miscarriage. The severe pain in her stomach caused her to curl up her body even further.

For the first time since she entered the room, the woman finally uttered a sound.

A whimper that softly whispered, "..my baby..."

The pool of blood stained the carpeted floor into a darker color. The bad smell of her vaginal discharge permeated across the room.

Fu Heng's disgust towards her increased further, slamming the whip onto the ground, "Fuck! Disgusting! Someone take this fucking bitch out!"