3.8| The Timid Princess Xing Ruo

From this chapter here on, I will use 'he' when ML was in his male form (Prince Xing Hui), and 'she' when ML was in his female form(Princess Xing Ruo).

+++

Warning! Gore and Rape Content ahead!

Fu Lin woke up after knowing that the two men had gone out of the room, leaving him alone in it. He could feel his body was currently strapped on top of an operating table. Both of his arms and legs were held in place by two thick ropes.

A lot of questions went by his mind, yet Fu Lin decided to set aside his doubts about the place as his drunk state clearly needed his immediate attention.

He spoke in his mind, "System, gave me the Sober Pill."

Ding! [The Sober Pill costs 150 points. Does the Host want to do the transaction?]

"Yes."

Ding! [Confirmed.]

A pill entered Fu Lin's mouth.

The substance inside it dissolved and the young man could feel his mind get clearer.

Fu Lin opened his eyes, scanning the room that he was in. It was a plain surgical room, with walls and floors all painted in white, and in the middle of it, was the operational table that he was on. One would have thought that nothing was wrong with it, yet when Fu Lin paid close attention to the details, he could see some dark red substances that had seeped between the cracks of the floors.

They were dried blood.

Fu Lin who was experienced to the smell of blood due to his time spent in wars were extremely sensitive to it. Even the thick smell of fresheners could not hide the metallic smell of them.

What did they do in this room that made a huge amount of fresheners unable to hide the blood?

Countless gory images passed by his mind, and Fu Lin forced himself to stop before he reached a very scary conclusion.

I have to get out of this room first before I investigate this whole building.

With just a few yet crucial movements, the ropes were set loose, and Fu Lin started to untie himself.

"Number One." The young man called out into the air. And not a second later, the ten shadowy figures who had been hidden in the dark finally materialized in front of him, one of them stood at the front to show his seniority.

"Yes, Master." No. 1, who stood at the front bowed as he spoke.

"Bring Number Five to Ten with you and investigate this building. Number Two to Four will accompany me from the dark."

"I obliged."

"Kill anyone that got in the way. Spare those who surrender."

"Understood."

When No.1 disappeared, some of the shadows that had been hiding in the darkness dispersed as well throughout the building.

Meanwhile, Fu Lin started to work the part that he's certainly most good at— rescuing the victims.

~

In one of the darkest underground inside the building, where the torture chamber laid.

A thin and frail woman was tied against the wall. Her hands were tied above her head, and her feet against the wall. Her clothes were already shredded into pieces, showing off her voluptuous body. Yet her smooth and soft skin was no more, as what remained was a skin marred by countless purple bruises, some even went deep into the flesh to create a bloody gash.