2.3| The Immature Delinquent Qi Cheng

I just realized that I haven't properly thank all of you for giving this book a chance. Thank you so much for the votes and your hilarious comments, and if you haven't done any of that, it's fine, I thank you just for appreciating and enjoying the book I've written. Thank you so much for being patient with me, and oh my god, I still can't believe we've reached 40K readers like what—

I'm sorry that I couldn't reply to your comments, but rather than couldn't, it's more like I didn't know how. I'm an introvert throughly so I'm not good at giving good replies (if someone insulted me, I couldn't think of a comeback, I would just sulked silently lol). Just know that your comments made my day, even if I didn't reply to them.

Anyway, thank you and please enjoy the chapter~

+++

In the principal's office, a handsome young man was standing facing the desk. His expression was a mixture of annoyance and indifference, unbothered by the situation that he's currently in. His eyes coldly stared ahead; his lips pursed in a thin line. His clothes were disorganised, giving a wild and unrestrained feeling. A stain of blood remains on his knuckles, drawing the attention of the middle-aged man sitting by the desk.

"It's you again, huh?" the principal spoke with an exhausted expression, "I thought it was some bastard from the streets who bothered our students, but it's our famous delinquent instead—just why am I not surprised that it's you?"

Qi Cheng shrugged indifferently, "I don't know, old man. You tell me."

The principal looked at him. His expression was serious.

"I've heard that it's your fifth time getting into a fight this month, Qi Cheng." The principal said, tossing a document to the young man across him. "I'm sure you know what that means."

Looking at the document and the big words highlighted, Qi Cheng chuckled darkly, "Well I guess my luck ran out."

"Yes, especially when you chose to assault, not fight, but assault the young master from the Xie Family. To assault the member of the powerful family is anything but a foolish choice. They've already called their lawyer, and let's just hope that your parents can deal with this problem for you. If not, then it's not your luck running out, it's your parents'."

"I've already called your father." The principal said, "He will be the one to deal with it."

~

A few hours later, a middle-aged man entered the private room wearing a regal business suit.

His long legs hidden underneath the black pants immediately caught the attention of the two men, a middle aged man and a young man, sitting inside the room. A black glass was perched on the bridge of his nose, making him appear mysterious. Although aging, the man appeared handsome as though he was a fine wine, his greying hair made him look even more sophisticated.

The man's imperious and cold aura might have one mistaken him as a figure of power. The colour dyed on his suit was in a uniform shade of bleak gray, giving off a crisp and clean aura. The sharp pair of eyes covered behind those black glasses scanned across the room, before halting on the figure of a young man sitting on the sofa.

The man clicked his tongue.

The moment Qi Cheng noticed his father, he immediately looked away. His gaze contained annoyance.

He has been stuck sitting in front of a bastard's father for 2 hours, his ears were surely bleeding from listening to the man who's chirping his mouths off. The threats coming right from the man's mouth as he nonsensically spoke with great anger was enough for him to bolt out of the room, yet he had to stay and wait for a certain adult to pick him up.