2.17| The Immature Delinquent Qi Cheng

Oh my god, reading your answers from the last chapter made me realized how rotten you all are 😂 One sex scene is not enough, all of you want two. One of you even suggested a third option of infirmary sex. HAHAHAHHAHA.

Anyway, these sex scenes I write are wayyy too long so I had to divide them into two parts. This is the first part, the last one will either be uploaded later this week or next week (let's see if I have enough time to do it). Enjoy the chapter that you all have been thirsting for~

+++

Warning! NSFW Content ahead!

Both men showered in silence, a strange atmosphere hovering in the air. Only the sound of trickling water could be heard.

It lasted for several minutes until Su Yun could not take it anymore. He decided to speak up.

"By the way, I'm sorry that I had to impose on you like this," The young doctor started, his head slightly tilted back to look at the young man behind him as he washed his front body, "I know it must have been embarrassing to take a shower together especially when I'm a teacher— well, a university doctor to be exact, but still."

"No it's fine." Qi Cheng answered as he passed a soap to the young doctor.

"Can you help me wash my back? I can't reach it." Su Yun remarked before continuing, "Anyway, it just happened so suddenly. One moment the shower head was working on properly until it suddenly stopped. I immediately panicked and the only person that came into my mind to ask for help was you."

Qi Cheng hummed in agreement, his hands scrubbing the soap across the elder man's exposed back, his lips unconsciously lifted up. Thank god it's me that came into your mind, I can't imagine if you thought of someone else and had to ask help from him.

Just imagining some other man standing in his place right now, taking a shower together with Su Yun, naked and hot, was enough to take the young man's rationality away. Qi Cheng was afraid he would really go crazy.

"No, it's fine. I'm grateful that I could help you." Qi Cheng answered, his eyes turning gentle. His hand continued the scrubbing motion with endless thoughts inside his head.

However as minutes went by, his hands unconsciously went astray, inching lower and lower. Unfocused on where his hands were going, the young man accidentally rubbed an erogenous zone on Su Yun's lower body, causing the young doctor to yelp in surprise.

"Ah..!" Su Yun uncontrollably let out a soft gasp, so soft and sensual that it was hard to imagine it came from a fully adult man like him.

As if surprised by the strange sound he didn't know he could make, the young doctor immediately clamped his mouth shut. His ears turned red in embarrassment.

"I'm s-sorry. I didn't know what came after me. It must have been disgusting to—" The young doctor turned around to explain in a flurry yet a pair of lips came crashing down on his.

Fuck it all.

Qi Cheng could really not help it any longer. The young doctor was in front of him, naked and in his bathroom, with small droplets of water clinging onto his white skin. His toned and lean body with two perky pink nubs, long elegant legs that he would kill to wrap around his waist or bury his face between, were all exposed for him to see. The young man's cock wasn't as thick as his own but for him, it fits proportionally to the rest of his body, appearing tempting and provocative. Too provocative that Qi Cheng thought of tasting it with his own mouth.

All of that was enough to set him on the edge, but he would have stayed still if only that sound didn't enter his ears.

Yes, that sound.