Announcement!

Before the bad news come, let me share you my situation.

Due to covid, my family's company was on the verge of bankruptcy. The situation had especially worsened in the beginning of this year, where 50% of the revenue dropped and 90% of the workers were even laid off (from 100+ workers, now there's only 4 of them left). Knowing that they couldn't last any longer, my parents finally reached out for me and my sister to help them work in their company for free for 3 hours each day, from 9 a.m to 12 p.m. I have to juggle my time between uni life and work life now hence the lack of updates recently.

This has brought me to halt any updates on "Why do I keep transmigrating into an Extra?!". This book will enter an indefinite hiatus, and I will continue writing it once everything in my life stabilizes. Perhaps, it might last from a few weeks to a few months (worst case scenario, I will have to drop this novel completely), which is why I don't dare to make any promises.

I'm not good with words— I don't dare to ask you to continue supporting this book— I just want to thank all of you for supporting me so far in this journey, I can never achieve this without you (from 10K readers to 200+K readers, and everything else, wow damn!). I'm so sorry to disappoint all of you, and I hope you all understand.

I will see you next time, and hopefully, my life has stabilized by that time.

Kind regards,
Roselkris