2.14| The Immature Delinquent Qi Cheng

Heyyyy, we got 100k readers!!! Thank you to all of you! This couldn't happen without you! We also got the highest ranking in #r18 but I don't know if I should be thankful or embarrassed by it lmao 😂

But nonetheless the fact that I'm such a rotten apple did not change at all.

Enjoy the chapter~

+++

They soon arrived at the destination. The buses that had been moving for 3 hours finally halted in front of an exquisite establishment. A written name in bold was hung on the entablature of the structure, "Spring Resort".

When the engines of the transports were turned off, the passengers alighted, their feet coming into contact with the dried leaves that blanketed the surface of the forest.

They looked up to see the magnificent scenery before them.

Morning sun rose up high in the sky, spilling warmth onto the hard ground, underneath an earthy smell diffused across the space. Wild plants like mushrooms and ripened berries grew under the shady roof of the trees. Several streaks of light escaped from the leafy dome of the forest, creating beautiful streaks of shadows.

Clap! Clap!

The teachers' clapping could be heard.

"Students, hear me out!" The head teacher's loud voice transmitted through the mega speaker, attracting the students' diverting attention.

"Listen! I will only say this once!"

The disorganized crowd started to gather around, their attention was finally taken by the loud voice.

"It is now 10 a.m. I want all of you to come back here at 1 p.m! I do not pardon any tardiness. Any students who are late will be left behind! In the meantime, some teachers will assign you to your respective rooms to settle down your luggage. Likewise, also use the time to grab your own lunch in the cafeteria located on the first floor. That will be all!"

As her final order was given, the large crowd turned raucous, dispersing before they formed smaller groups. Several teachers handed out the key to their rooms, the students' loud conversation could be heard across the area. Their topic held a semblance of similarity.

"Hey, what's your room number?"

"Mine's 34B. What's yours?"

"Shit! Mine's 27C. I'm on the floor below yours." A girl grumbled, "Ugh, why is our luck so bad?"

"It's fine, we can still visit each other." Her friend smiled innocently.

The pair of female students entered the resort with anticipation despite the fact they're not staying together.

"Hey, Lian An, what's your room number?"

The one who asked the question was Hong Feng, whose room was in 35G. Their group were walking behind the pair of female students.

"Ah, mine's 12A." Lian An looked up, softly answering.

Hong Feng opened her mouth to speak, but someone's cut her sentence right away.

"Hoo.. what a coincidence. My room's next to yours." A deep magnetic voice sounded out.

Jin Jiang appeared from behind, his smile bewitching, his eyes having a meaningful look.

"A-ah, hello senior..." Lian An gave a bashful look at his handsome appearance.

"Mhm. Let's get along, fellow neighbour." Jin Jiang leaned down to see her eye to eye, immediately closing in their distance.