1.13| The Apathetic Young Master Li

Very early update cause I just can't wait to share this chapter with you all!

Enjoy~

+++

Warning! NSFW Content ahead!

Once the man entered the room, Zi Gang immediately leaped out of the man's vest as he could no longer endure staying inside that cramped space without getting suffocated.

He explored the extravagant room with great interest, his four little paws trotted against the cold hard floor. Zi Gang immediately noticed the existence of a balcony in the hotel room and had his interest taken right away. Not wasting a second longer, the kitten quickly ran towards the floor to ceiling windows that was covered by thick layers of curtains, separating the bedroom and the private balcony. Noticing the door to the balcony was slightly ajar, the little guy sneakily slipped out without notifying his owner.

Zi Gang didn't noticed that there was something wrong with the male lead when he slipped out alone and the man hadn't yet call after him. Out on the balcony, the kitten's eyes sparkled and his mood soar watching the beautiful starry night sky above him.

As the kitten was fascinated by his surroundings, drowned in his own world, the subject of his mission was currently in pain, burying himself on the queen sized bed as the man tried to resist the heat on his lower abdomen.

Li Mu released a series of harsh panting and groaning. His mind muddled in drunkenness. The man didn't even notice that his baby was no longer in his arms anymore, his attention was currently used to force the heat on his lower abdomen from spreading throughout his body.

Li Mu's usual clear eyes was now glazed as if a layer of fog was surrounding them. His throat tight and his breath came short and rough. Sweat was drenching his whole body as if a blazing fire was brewing inside him.

Soon after, Li Mu tried finding ways to relieve himself from the scorching fire in his body as he was unsuccessful in suppressing the heat.

Feeling hot and dry, Li Mu pulled the knot of his tie loose and quickly took off his suit jacket and vest, flinging them away across the room and revealing the white t-shirt underneath. He popped open the first few buttons at the top of the shirt, exposing his sharp collar bones to the cold air that slipped into the room. He didn't stop himself from undoing the rest of the buttons after noticing that the coldness was able to alleviate the heat in his body, his fingers deftly flipping them open as his shirt showed a glimpse of his eight hard pecs from the curtains of his shirt and his sexy mermaid line that peeked from the hemline of his black pants, shying away as if trying to tickle a maiden's heart. His lower organ has already made a tent on his pants, full of energy as it spiritedly stood up.

"Fuck," the man released a low growl.

Li Mu could barely hold onto his consciousness. Knowing that the state of his body was easy for others to take advantage of, he wanted to call for his bodyguards, but a woman's voice soon entered his ears.

"Li Mu gege, let me help you.."

~

Bai Ning watched the man across her groaning in pain, his hand clutching the bedsheets.

She clearly knew the effect was caused by the aphrodisiac that she poured into his drink. But she never knew that the man she thought to be cold and indifferent would be now staring at her with desire and lust.