3.95| Extra: The Timid Princess Xing Ruo

Sorry guys. There won't be any chapter updated for the main story this week. I know I've just recently taken a break but I have final exams this week, so I really need to focus on that (T_T).

I'm so sorry, and I hope you're okay with me just updating a small theatre of Zi Gang and Wei Yan. Enjoy~

+++

Warning! NSFW Content Ahead!

Small Theatre

Q: There's a speculation around the internet. It says that during gay sex, bottoms take off their trousers but have their shirt on, while the tops take off shirts and have half trousers, is it true?

Obviously, the question was directed at the man with a cold countenance, Wei Yan.

Wei Yan just shrugged, "Well I can't say that it didn't happen. But I prefer full exposure, I love the heat between skin on skin contact. But it's just my preference, I can't say the same for my lover though."

Zi Gang nodded in agreement, "Yeah. I prefer half naked sex over fully naked. I don't know exactly why either, I just think that's it's fucking sexy when we did it with clothes."

Wei Yan chuckled at his lover's response, before leaning over him, whispering in Zi Gang's ear, "Baby, you looked even sexier when naked."

His arm naturally circled around Zi Gang's waist, pulling their bodies closer.

"A'Yan, behave." Zi Gang frowned.

The interviewer coughed seeing the couple flirt in front of her, before asking again, "Then who usually dominated over the choice?"

Wei Yan looked at the interviewer weirdly, as if the question was a very dumb one.

"Are you stupid? During sex, obviously, I'm the one who win."

"O-oh.." The interviewer stuttered after seeing Wei Yan's cold gaze.

~

On the porch, two young men were currently engaged in a very heated activity. Soft moans and rough groans spread across the area, their obscene activity was sure to make people's faces blush. But thankfully, they were in a very secluded and private manor that belonged to the elder man, so it was impossible to have a spectator.

Their lower body was connected, two pieces of clothing were already abandoned somewhere inside the manor. Both of their toned bodies were exposed totally, their private parts were hidden under the shadows. The older man hugged the smaller man in his embrace, his hips bucking gently.

"Harder..! Do it... harder, ah!" Zi Gang moaned. "P-please."

Wei Yan kissed Zi Gang in his neck, giving a small hickey, "No... I don't want to hurt you. I'm doing it gentler today."

Wei Yan continued to rock his hips gentler, pushing his cock deeper into his lover's body. Hot kisses fell on Zi Gang's skin, his lover's hot breath turning him on even more.

His movements created a hot squelching sound that reverberated across the area.

Wei Yan tried to curb his desire to forcibly ravage his lover's body especially after knowing that his lover just got better from the fever. For once, Wei Yan really wanted to treat his lover gently, and wanted to give him the best pleasure that he could ever give.

"Ah, ah," Zi Gang continued to hump against his lover's hips, his arms circled around Wei Yan's neck to support himself. "I want... kiss."

Wei Yan didn't bother with a reply, lowering his neck in one smooth move to claim his lover's luscious lips. Zi Gang gasped into it, because at the same time, Wei Yan's hand slid down his chest, his fingers skating over his erect nipples.

"Ah, A'Yan!"

~

Wei Yan stopped his mind from wandering any further. It seemed that this series of questions from the interviewer really made him recalled their sex.

"Cough. That's all the questions for today."

Wei Yan decided to stop the interview all together so he could quickly make love to his lover.

"Ah, ok." The interviewer nodded, quickly packing his bags after seeing Wei Yan's warning gaze. He bid the couple goodbye as he stepped out of the door.

"Baby, I'm horny." Wei Yan scooped up Zi Gang in his arms, carrying him as he walked them to their bedroom.

"Fuck, when are you not horny?" Zi Gang glared at his lover.

"Don't worry, I'll do it gently tonight." Wei Yan laughed.

"You know I like it rough."

"Okay, sire. I'll do whatever you say."

The bedroom door closes with a bang, providing privacy for the activity that happened inside.