Announcement!!

Hi guys,

I terribly apologize for disappearing these past few months without any warning/ news whatsoever. Unfortunately, I came back this time to share a bad news to you.

As an architectural student studying in my final year of Undergraduate Degree, I'm focusing more on building my CV/resume and planning out my future right now. I had initially thought that I could manage uni work, along with two side jobs and writing Wattpad altogether, but I didn't know I would be so swamped that I don't even have the time to rest, let alone write.

As you all know, my family's financial situation was bad, and it didn't get any better since last time I shared about this. In fact, it worsened. So that's why I'm trying out every possibilities available in hope that I could lessen the burden on my family's shoulders, and sadly, writing Wattpad is not one of them.

I apologize to my readers who have waited for me to update for a long time, and it's unfortunate that this bad news is all that I can give you. I will make sure to end Arc 4 before completely going on Hiatus from Wattpad. I can't make any promises when I'll publish the chapters, but I'll get them done as quickly as possible.

Thank you to everyone who has waited patiently and for being such lovely readers. I love you all ❤️❤️

Xoxo
Roselkris