1.19| The Apathetic Young Master Li

In one of the largest hospitals in X Country, in the VIP room on the top most floor.

Two guards could be seen standing in front of a private ward, each of them guarding the side of the entrance with hardened expressions on their faces.

Several nurses passing by the room whispered to each other in odd manners, gossiping about the distinguished patient that they were tending to.

Hearing a loud crash from inside the room, the two guards flinched in surprise. The maids immediately gave them strange looks.

Yet none of the guards took any action to barge into the room and check their employer.

Their body was rooted to the ground as their ears tried to pick up any hints from the sound.

A high pitched shriek belonging to a woman came next.

Both of their eyes casted glances to the other in a questioning manner. One of them glared at the other, telling him to go inside, but the other revealed hesitancy and reluctance.

After a minute of silence bickering, in the end, they both shaked their heads as sighed spilled from their lips. Pursuing their mouths shut, both men tried to ignore the ruckus that was happening inside the room.

~

"Bring me home! Now!" A woman with a patient gown shrieked.

Her lustrous black hair was disheveled into a mess, sweat poured down the side of her forehead. Her beautiful dainty face scrunched up in anger, her eyes wild as they screamed bloody murder.

"Father, bring me home!" Bai Ning screamed, "I'm not a mental patient!"

Few steps away from her was an older man who has similar features like her.

White hair has already sprouted amongst his black ones, wrinkles appearing on his forehead as the man frowned. His azure eyes contained a deep profoundness gained from years of experience, yet at the moment they seemed to be full of exhaustion.

The head of Bai Family and also Bai Ning's father, sighed. His mood plummeted as irritation grew.

"Bai Ning. Acting this way won't get you anywhere." The man spoke harshly.

"I didn't do anything wrong, father!"

"You didn't?" The man snarled, "Tell me what you've done to Li's Young Master, then. Look into my eyes, and tell me!"

The man slammed his hand onto the coffee table. It trembled slightly due to the force.

Bai Ning jumped from the startling action. She gritted her teeth in anger as she clenched her fists.

The elderly man continued, his voice spitting anger, "You! As the eldest daughter that I'm most proud of! Why have you done such a foolish thing?!"

"No, it's not my fault!" Bai Ning screamed.

"I love him, father! You know that! You have also given us your blessings! Why is it wrong for me to do what I did?!"

"What was wrong?!! Are you mad, daughter!"

Veins popped up on the elderly man's forehead. "You ask if drugging someone is not wrong?! And if that's not enough you have to rape him?!!"

"For a woman to rape a man! Not just any man but Li Mu, the eldest son of the Li Family!"

"Do you know what you've done to us?! How you implicated us?!!"

"We didn't raise you up like this, Bai Ning! What in the devil's mind has come to your head when you've done that?!"