2.7| The Immature Delinquent Qi Cheng

When the teacher entered, the clamorous room was immediately hushed into silence as students took out their books and stationeries to take note. The class proceeded as usual.

Before they knew it, the clock hit 1 p.m. and the class was soon dismissed. Students started to pack up their books as conversation for lunch naturally flooded in.

"Lian An, are you going to eat at the cafeteria?" Hong Feng asked her. Xiao Cui was standing behind them in silence.

"En. I didn't have the time to eat breakfast this morning, so I'm really hungry right now."

"Ahh," Hong Feng nodded, "So did you live alone now? Without your grandma to accompany you?"

"Yea," Lian An bitterly smiled, "Grandma's health wasn't that good so she can't stand long trips. I usually go back to the mountains once every two weeks to check up on her."

As they passed by a certain sleeping man, Lian An noticed that he was quite familiar.

Hm? Isn't he that rude man from yesterday?

He's even sleeping in class now?

Lian An shook her head in disappointment. She immediately walked past by him without looking back. She didn't want to entangle herself with bad students. Hong Feng and Xiao Cui quickly followed her steps, afraid of waking up a sleeping lion.

Just minutes after they left, Qi Cheng, who everyone thought was sleeping in class, was actually awake from the beginning till the end. He had been listening to the class, so obviously he also noticed the three girls that just passed by him.

Qi Cheng grabbed his bag, intending to leave the room before his name was called from behind.

"Qi Cheng, let's go to the cafeteria to have lunch." A group of young men approached him. Their arms and hands were littered with tattoos, on their ears were piercings that made them look like ruffians.

"No, I brought my lunch." Qi Cheng shortly answered.

"It's fine, we can eat at the rooftop together." Wang Xi, Qi Cheng's childhood friend, spoke. "Brother De brought along his mother's cooking. We can have the promised feast this time!"

Yes, in fact these 'ruffians' were actually good students unlike their rough facade. Although they hated studying, they did not cause troubles to other people. They were even obsessed with good food, especially after growing up in poor families, where food was hard to come by.

Qi Cheng, Wang Xi, and De Gui were the only rich students amongst these ruffians, so they often brought more food from their home to share with the guys. Today was apparently De Gui's turn to bring food.

"Nah, you all can enjoy it," Qi Cheng nodded, "I have someone to share my food with."

With that, Qi Cheng left without looking back.

Wang Xi looked at his childhood friend's parting figure in confusion. It was his first time knowing that his brother has another person to share food with other than them. But who?

Qi Cheng's reputation was known to the whole university. Even new students knew to avoid him. So who would be daring enough to share food with 'Mad Dog Qi Cheng'?

"I bet it's a girl!" One of the young men whistled, his face smirking. "Brother Qi has fallen in love!"

Wang Xi slapped his brother's head in annoyance. "You think falling in love happens in one day?! Yesterday he clearly still ate with us."

"Never mind, let's not be curious. We can just go to the rooftop and enjoy a lunch without him." And so, the group of young men made their way into the rooftop.