4.17| The Vicious Zombie King Chen Hua

Warning! NSFW Content ahead!

"Truffle bun. I want to touch you here." The man's low voice rang in his ears, full of seduction and lust. "Can I?"

Zhi An who heard him, was slightly stunned, "Huh? Touch me?"

Chen Hua's thick eyelashes trembled, as if he was restraining a beast locked in his heart. His hands did not advance, yet his slender fingers gently stroked the outline of the young man's organ through his pants. His fingertips tracing along his length.

"I want to touch it." The man's vague voice rang in his ears. With drooping eyelids, and gloomy disposition, the man appeared as if he was just a child who had just been rejected from obtaining a candy.

"Y-you..."

Zhi An was extremely flustered. He couldn't believe that Chen Hua asked such an embarrassing thing with a straight face!

Before Zhi An could finish his sentence, he noticed the man's finger lightly grazing the zipper, as if attempting to nefariously pull it open.

Despite the fact that they were separated by layers of clothing, Zhi An's cheeks were flushed a fiery red. The man's touch sent tremors throughout his body.

Chen Hua stared down at him, his jet-black eyes were as quiet as the sea, without a trace of ripples. 

Zhi An blushed at their close proximity, slightly whispering, "The p-position. Y-you're too close..."

The man smiled, "Shy?"

"...Uhm."

The man in front of him moved just as he was about to adjust his position. Before he could understand what was happening, a strong hand wrapped around his waist from behind, his body was suddenly pulled, causing him to collide against a hot chest. In just an instant, he was surrounded by the hormonal breath of the mature man, the smell entangled him from all sides into his nasal cavity. The man behind him rested his chin on his shoulders, one of his hands wrapped around his waist, and the other came as they rested on his thighs.

"Is this better?" The man's chuckle rang in his ears.

"Uhm."

"Don't worry. I'll make you feel good." The man's low whisper rang in his ears. "I promise."

"..O-Okay."

At first, the two hands touched slowly, rubbing across his sensitive waist. Chen Hua's movements were gentle and slow, his body carrying a certain indescribably lingering smell. Then knowing that Zhi An didn't feel repulsed by his touch, he kneaded more recklessly, one hand was placed palm-down on his thighs, stroking downwards. The other one squeezed in along the round buttocks.

"Truffle bun, you're so soft." The man smiled, feeling the young man's body that was pliant in his arms.

Without warning, the man's hands that had been hovering over his buttocks, slipped inside his pants. One hand held his buttocks firmly, skin touching skin, and the other felt its way to the front part of his pants, searching for something.

Zhi An knew what was coming, yet the moment Chen Hua's hand grabbed his member, the young man couldn't help but to let out a moan.

"Hn~"

Zhi An could feel the man's spread out fingers, sinking into his semi-hard form that strained the black cloth between his legs. Chen Hua gently squeezed the tip of Zhi An's organ, rubbing and pumping up and down. Across the fabric of his pants and underwear, Zhi An could feel how the man's thumb rubbed the glans of his organ's foreskin, sending sparks throughout his body.