2.18| The Immature Delinquent Qi Cheng

Warning! NSFW Content ahead!

The night quickly passed and as dawn came, streaks of sunlight escaped from the slight crack of the curtains to light up the room. Two figures were snuggling all warm and cozy on the bed, until one of the two figures made a slight movement.

As the bed rustled, Qi Cheng weakly opened his eyes. He saw the dust particles dancing in the air, before averting his attention away to look at the weight on his chest.

Su Yun was nestled in his embrace, his shoulders rising and falling with short breaths, his strong heartbeat against his chest created a lulling melody.

The man's pale skin was lit by the glow of the early morning sun, his hand resting on Qi Cheng's chest, while Qi Cheng's strong arms wrapped around the man's waist. Su Yun's back curved beautifully from his shoulder blades to the dip of his back, creating an extremely elegant sight. Their naked legs were tangled under the sheets; Su Yun's knee nudged at the young man's private space.

Qi Cheng blushed as the memories of last night came crashing down on him.

How daring was he to actually start doing that to the elder man...

However that embarrassment only lasted for a second before a strong determination replaced it. A fire inside his heart was brightly lit.

Never mind, since they're now in a relationship, he will treat him right.

Qi Cheng still couldn't believe that Su Yun actually chose him. It still felt like a dream, to have the man he longed for, laying down on his bed and snuggled up in his embrace.

Thankfully the dream turned into reality.

Qi Cheng did not know what he would have done if the elder man choose another person and not him. But he was sure that it wasn't anything pretty.

A warm smile graced Qi Cheng's cold countenance, his eyes full of doting and love as he looked at his lover in his embrace.

As his consciousness slowly returned from the nightly fatigue and his brain came to life, Qi Cheng decided to break away from his thoughts and start making his lover some breakfast.

He tried to smoothly separate Su Yun's body from his embrace, not wanting to jostle the man awake. But his slight movement was enough to rouse his lover awake, albeit barely.

Su Yun pressed himself closer, his head nuzzling against Qi Cheng's neck, whimpering, "Don't go..."

Su Yun, or rather Zi Gang, had completely forgotten that the man in his bed was not Wei Yan, but instead Qi Cheng, his inexperienced boyfriend.

He did not realized that his harmless and adorable action had riled up the young man laying down beside him.

Blood immediately rushed up to Qi Cheng's head at the man's unpredictable action. His heart beating quickly and an organ on his lower body slightly twitched to make its presence known.

Qi Cheng gulped, trying hard to keep himself calm, "I'm making us breakfast, baby. It won't take long, I promise. Keep sleepin' sweetheart."

Qi Cheng quickly realised the nickname he just uttered, and this time, his whole body was flushed like a tomato, the tip of his ears turning red.