Part 75

Him Him Him

Him

Him Him

That's impossible, it can't be him this doll must of been made hundreds of years ago and it looks so much like him! I should ask the boy.

"Why does it have six arms?"

"Its arms? My father told me that the doll is modeled after a real swordsman, they had to give him six arms to even replicate his movements."

"Who is this person? And what was he like?" Tanjiro asked.

I hope he knows

"Sorry, I don't know either. But I know it dates back to the sengoku era!" He explained almost boasting.

That's annoying. It looks like him and yet it reminds me of the man from my dream.

 It looks like him and yet it reminds me of the man from my dream

And the earrings the doll is wearing are similar to mine...

Tanjiro then asked."Wow! How has it been able to survive for this long?"

"The construction is so perfected that even now we try to match this level of craftsmanship! But that means if it breaks I can't fix it." The boy added almost sadly. "My dad dies suddenly and I have no siblings so I have to be the one to fix it, but I don't have any skill in crafting or fixing blades or dolls."

"So that's why... I see, I see."

"That Hashira is amazing! He's the same age as me and he's so talented!"

"Quak Quak! Well of course!!! That boy is a descendant of the "Breath Of The Sun Users" ! He's a total genius unlike you! Hahaha Quak Quak!" The crow mocked.

" "Breath Of The Sun" is the original breath so he's amazing and can use the technique like The Sun Pillar, but he doesn't use it..."

" QUAK QUAK SHUT The HELL UP!!! MUI WOULD NEVER USE THE SAME TECHNIQUE AS A DISGUSTING TRAITOR LIKE HIM!" The crow then darted towards Tanjiro and snapped her beak on his cheek causing it to bleed.

"IF YOU EVER MENTION HIS NAME AGAIN I WILL GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT!!!"

"OK OK!"

"Quak Quak! You are a total moron to compare Mui to the revolting traitor is disrespectful! Don't ever compare the two Mui is far stronger than him and smarter! Quak Quak!"

Really? Mui may be a Hashira but he beat four Hashira in a one verses four and Shinobu told me that he became a Hashira when he was ten! The same age as the boy!