Part 74

Outside of the village a guide was roaming the village and saw Tanjiro separately looking for the hot spring whilst awkwardly standing there with no clue what to do. The man then calmly pointed the box carrying boy to the springs. He also added that his meal would be back in the village.

Tanjiro then gradually scaled the path as he was still tired and not fully recovered from his previous battle against the Upper Moon. All that he could ask for was some peace and quite. But his chain of though was ended by the dashing and screaming of a pink haired women.

 But his chain of though was ended by the dashing and screaming of a pink haired women

"AHHH ITS TANJIRO KUN! TANJIRO KUUUUUUUN!" Mitsuri shouted.

"OH PLEASE BE CAREFUL YOUR BREASTS ARE GOING TO SPILL OUT!"

"LISTEN LISTEN, I GOT IGNORED! I GREETED HIM AND HE IGNORED ME! WAAAAAAAAAAH!" Mitsuri cried to the demon slayer.

"Who did?"

"I DONT KNOW!"

"I ASKED HIM HIS NAME AND HE IGNORED ME, ISNT THAT JUST CRUEL!?!

"IM A PILLAR!"

Tanjiro just looked down at the crying women with no clue what to do.

"NOW ALL THE GOOD ENERGY I GOT FROM COMING OUT OF THE SPRING IS GON! WAAAAAAH!"

Ah ha

"It looks like they'll be done with dinner soon I heard they used matsutake mushrooms."

In an instant her mood reverted to her usual happy self.

"Whoooaahhh! You serious!"

She then ran of with a clueless Tanjiro standing in place whilst the love pillar chanted songs.

Tanjiro went to the hot spring and was surprised by its size as he'd never seen one this large. But to his surprise something landed on his head.

Ouch

A tooth covered in blood dropped into his palm. "Who'd loose a tooth???" A disturbed Tanjiro asked. On other side of the hot spring was a tall figure with a Mohawk.