Part 5

After eating his delicious food that his mother had cooked he took the plate and washed it in the kitchen. After that he walked into his room and then picked out a book from the bookshelf to get more information about the sharingan.

When a wielder of a sharingan experiences a powerful emotional connection with someone and the connection is shattered the sharingan may appear due to stimulation in the brain caused by this emotional trauma.

Once the sharingan is first activated 1 tomoe will appear and the users vision may be blurred for up to an hour until stimulation in the brain dissolves. Once the users skill with the sharingan improves it may gain another tomoe. After the user has mastered the sharingan the user could gain its final tomoe adding up to 3 tomoes.

 After the user has mastered the sharingan the user could gain its final tomoe adding up to 3 tomoes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After 3 tomoes there is rumored to be a enhancement to the sharingan that is currently unknown.

Maybe I should ask father about that.

Sharingan's abilities

The Sharingan grants the wielder two broad abilities: the "Eye of Insight"and the "Eye of Hypnotism". Although the abilities are not literally restricted to certain eyes, noted that the Sharingan can only be used to its full potential when both eyes are together. Even within these two categories, there may exist several distinct though similar abilities.

The eye of insight is able to read people's movement such as their lips and pencil movement. Some Uchiha are able to read people's movement to a cellular level and are able to copy peoples movements because of the movement in their muscles as a wilder of the sharingan can easily mimic muscle movements.

I will ask father and mother if they have the sharingan.

Yoshiro walked to the lounge and asked his mother about the sharingan.

"How do you know about the sharingan?" She asked stunned by the fact he knew about the technique.

"I read through the Uchiha book in the bookshelf in my room." He said in a monotone voice.

"Why do you have that book?" She asked in a seriously.

"I don't know it was just in my room and why does it matter if I do?"

"It's because that book is your father's that was passed down for generations but it's fine now as you have already seen it and you asked if I have the sharingan."

Ulla's purple started to spin around and her eyes faded into red as 3 tomoes started to appear.

"How did you acquire the sharingan?" He questioned.

"I got the sharingan after my best friend was murdered in front of me by a demon". She said sadly.

I'm sorry for your loss and sorry for asking". He responded apologetically.

"It's fine it was years ago anyways, but why do you want to know about what's after the third tomoe?"

How does she know can she read my mind what how?

"Yes I can see what you are thinking it's a strength from mastering the sharingan".

"Oh ok that makes more sense but what is after mastering the sharingan?"

"You should ask your father about that."

"Ok where is he now?"

"He is just in his room just remember to knock"

"Ok". he responded cheerfully.

Before he was able to get to his fathers room his father has opened the door and was walking in the hallway.

"Is everybody ready?" His father said.

"Yep" They responded.

"We are going now so be quick".

Yoshiki went to his room and grabbed his bag and went to the front door.

"Mother do you have my sword?"

"Yes, here it is". She said as she passed the sword to the boy.

"Ok let's go we are walking so it might take a while".

"Understood". The child said.

Thanks for reading this chapter (:

I will try to update the story everyday or so.

Jesus Christ I just wake up and check the story and we have 65 reads thank you so much.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ok excuse me for my language but what the fuck.

How in 3 days are we already in the top 150 for sharingan and top 1000 for demon slayer.

I don't know what to say but thank you all :)