Part 26

For the next few minutes silence was the only thing that be heard. Yoshiki then headed upstairs into his room and didn't come out for the rest of the day. Unless it was for food he didn't speak a word the only thing he spoke was sorrow.

The Next Week

Shinobu Pov

We were eating some lunch and Yoshiki came down stairs to join us. I then asked Yoshiki a question.

"Hey Yoshiki, what are you doing in your room?" Shinobu asked.

"I'm reading some books about the demon slayer corps and the Uchiha."

"Wow that's cool! What are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to do some training."

"Can we watch?" The sisters said.

"Yep that's ok." He said.

"Thank you." Kanae said.

"Yay". Shinobu squealed.

After finishing their food they went to the dojo. Yoshiki picked up his blades and started to train.

"Breath of the sun Flash Dance!"

3 Years Later

"Breath Of The Sun Flame Dance!" He shouted.

A two-combo strike which starts with a vertical slash and then a horizontal one right after.

"Finally I've mastered breath of the sun!" He joyfully screamed.

"Well done Yoshiki." Kanae said.

"Good job Yoshiki." Shinobu applauded.

"Quak Quak! Yoshiki Uchiha come to the Ubuyashki Estate immediately Quak!"

"Sorry i have to go meet Ubuyashki." Yoshiki said whilst teleporting our of the dojo.

"Goodbye!" They said.

Kyojuro Rengoku Pov

Today Mr Ubuyashiki requested for our presents for our Monthly Piller Meeting, we were chatting until Ubuyashki appeared we all fell to our knees.

"Hello pillars, today is our monthly pillar meeting." He said in a peaceful way.

"Greetings Ubuyashiki san." They said.

"What do you think about welcoming a new hashira?"

"I think that would be great Ubuyashiki san." I said.

"I'm happy about a new hashira but he has to be flamboyant." Tengan recommended.

Then suddenly a child formed behind Ubuyashiki san.

"Ubuyashiki san behind you!" Sanemi said as he charged at the masked man.

Sanemi's blades struck through the man as if he was intangible.

"Sanemi there is no need to be impatient he is with us." Ubuyashiki said.

Sanemi then went back to his knees and apologized to his leader but still glared at the man.

"He is the one that will become the next hashira."

"What!" Everybody said.

"I do not lie he is very powerful."

"I'm fine with him being here he seems really flamboyant because of what he did to sanemi." Tengan said.

"I don't accept let me fight him!" Sanemi shouted.

"If this will make you except him than yes you can." Ubuyashki said.

I don't think the new guy will win Sanemi is really strong but if he beats him we will all respect him greatly.

"Sanami don't hurt him to much ok?" Mitsuri requested.

"Blah blah yeah I get it just don't get in my way!" He demanded.

"That is if you are able to hit him that is". The leader said.

Everybody was shocked Ubuyashki had never been unconfident in somebody' abilities and especially a pillar's. The two fighters stared at each other although The boy was a lot shorter than Sanemi his presence is a lot more deadly than anybody here even Gyomei.

"Go!" Iguro shouted.

Everybody doubted the boy because of his size but that all changed.

"First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter!" Sanemi shouted.

The boy just stood their as Sanemi inches towards him.

Then Sanemi's blade went through the child.

"What!?!" Everybody shouted excluding Ubuyashki.

Our leader gave out a light chuckle.

Sanemi unleashed a ton of attacks but none of them worked again the boy. Then the boy unsheathed one of his blades and unleashed a single attack.

"Breath Of The Sun Burning Bones, Summer Sun." The boy said whilst unleashing a monster of an attack.

Sanemi whet flying into the distance by the area of effect from the attack, just the area of effect alone could beat Sanemi but what would a direct attack do? And what was breath of the sun? I've never met anybody that's ever used that breath style.

Ubuyashiki then gave the boy a nod and he sheathed his blade.

"Is that all that you need?" He asked our leader. He responded by nodding at the child.

Everybody started to barrage the boy with questiones.

"What is that power?" "What's breath of the sun?" "How old are you?" "What's your name?"

There questions were shut down by Ubuyshki putting his fingers over his lips signaling for us to be quiet.

"Sun pillar do you want to reveal your identity yet?"

"No thanks". He said surprising everybody.

The boy then disappeared again like what he did when he first appeared.

Wtf when did we get 2k views! Let's go!!

Thank you all! When did the story get so big all of a sudden?