Part 30

As they entered the house they locked onto a pair of red eyes with a pattern in it. But their focused quickly turned to what he was holding a blade. The girls followed the blade until it reached the tip were something was dripping onto the floor from the blade. The dripping ended as it splashed into a red substance on the floor. The floor was filled with the substance Blood. The blood filled the floor as two recognizable corpses footed in the blood. It was Father And Mom. That's when it sunk in to their heads. Father and Mom were dead. But there gazes turned to the pair of red eyes that emerged from the shadows revealing who it was.

Yoshiki.

Kanae Pov

Yoshiki. Why. Why did he do this?

"Yoshiki What Have You Done!?!" Shinobu shouted.

"Yoshiki Why Would You Do This? Mother And Father Have Cared For You For Years And This Is How You Repay them!?" Kanae screamed out

He didn't even utter a word but he started to walk towards us. Every step he took sent a shiver down my spine. Was he going to deliver us the same fate as Mother and Father?

"Yoshiki stop what are you doing why did you do this it's so cruel." She said whilst crying.

He didn't respond all that they could hear was his footsteps approaching them

"You are weak, you can't even protect anybody."

Shinobu then charged at him fueled by pure emotion. Which resulted in her being thrown onto the floor.

"Shinobu!"

Kanae then charged at him trying to protect her sister the only family she had left. But Yoshiki delivered the same fate as her sister and threw he onto the floor resulting in a large slam being heard.

"I don't understand Yoshiki why? Why did you do this." Kanae said whisky breathing irrationally.

"Yoshiki I thought you loved us all. You said we were family why would you do it?" Shinobu said whilst crying.

Yoshiki responded by his eyes spinning around creating a pattern that they had never seen before.

"Yoshiki is that why you did it? To obtain new eyes so you could see again?" Kanae asked

"Well done you finally figured it out." He said mocking Kanae.

He then picked the girls up by their throats and said.

"Tsukuyomi!"

Then I was transported to a different world it was black and white. My sister was behind me so that was ok. But then I was forced to rewatch the moment what we saw earlier but it was when he did it. We had to watch our parents be chopped down by Yoshiki multiple times.

 We had to watch our parents be chopped down by Yoshiki multiple times

"MAKE IT STOP!" Kanae begged.

"PLEASE YOSHIKI I CANT SEE THIS AGAIN PLEASE I DONT WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN PLEASE!" Shinobu screamed.

"You will here for 96 hours, you have 95 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds remaining." His said as his voice echoed through the world.

What was a second for Yoshiki was days for the siblings, they dropped onto the floor in pure exhaustion they couldn't even move their body they could only watch as Yoshiki putting on his mask then leaving.

Gyomei Pov

I was ordered by Ubuyashiki san to check out the area around the "butterfly estate" and the estate itself. The aura around this place told me that demons had been here recently and the smell of blood was faint but it cake from the estate. I ran over to the gate and entered into the garden it was well kept but blood was splattered all over the door to enter the building. So I cautiously entered the building awaiting to be attacked by a demon. I wasn't but I was still cautious. But I saw four bodies that were on the floor two of them were soaked in blood. I then checked the once's covered in blood to see if they had there pulse but they had passed away already. But the other two bodies were shaking on the floor I checked their pulses which were higher than the average pulse which was worrying. So I picked both of them up and took them out of the house and to Ubuyashiki san's house.

Thanks for reading part 30

And thank you for 2.8k reads