Part 65

??? Pov

Where am I?

Oh I'm here, this is where I don't want to be.

The Infinite Fortress.

If I'm here that means that an Upper Moon has been slain, hopefully Douma, always hated that guy. Although we have seen each other in a hundred years or so I don't want to cross paths with him his ideals disgust me. Eating women is disgusting and enjoying it is worse. I wonder which one of us it is, I would guess Daki and Gyutaro. But maybe it's Upper Moon 4 or 5 but they are pretty strong so I doubt it and him is out of the question.

That Biwa noice rang in my ears again as I felt the presences of some of the other Upper Moons, unfortunately the first one that I came into contact was Upper Moon 5, the pot bastard. Before he was beaten by Upper Moon 4 all those years ago when he was known as Upper Moon 4 he challenged me every time we met. Unsurprisingly he never beat me but he still holds a grudge for me so I equally hold one for him for being weak. As usual he did his usual banter which I just ignored until I heard the fourth strongest Upper Moon gawking about a "deadly number" and "deadly year" "113". It's already been that long? I would rather spend another hundred years without seeing the Upper Moons again.

"Hey Biwa Lady, Where is lord Muzan?" The man with blue lines across his body said.

"He is not here yet,"

"Then where is Upper Moon One?"

There is no way he could get killed, although I dislike him solely for the fact he is powerful he is overall a pretty alright guy, he's quite and modest. Unlike the rest of them.

Speaking of Douma, he suddenly appeared and grabbed my shoulder

"Are you not even worried about me? I was really worried about you guys!

He then started to ramble on and on about how much he "missed us" and all that, even if he does care I still hate him.

"Get your arm of my shoulder." I said aggressively.

He didn't even flinch, so I smashed his head off.

He regenerated immediately as expected then commented my attack

He regenerated immediately as expected then commented my attack. The new girl with the Biwa then responded to my question from earlier.

"He was here first."

Oh so the boss is still here? Unfortunate. But im fine with him as he is respectful. I could here the faint voice of Kokushibou who was meditating in a room.

"I... am here."

"...Muzan Sama has arrived."

Muzan's aura then suddenly appeared from the room. All of our gazes were then turned to our leader. He was standing upside down with some kind of liquid in a container in his hand. He was also experimenting with something.