Part 70

The Sun Pillar had the disadvantage, he was outnumbered. He may be more powerful than us but as a collective I think we could beat him. What would happen if we didn't? We would be killed by him, Ubuyashiki San has told us a few of the things he's done. They are atrocious, but it's better not to spread the word as the general public will think that's what all demon slayer are like and that alone will ruin the reputation of the Demon Slayer Corps.

But where had The Sun Pillar gone? He had just disappeared, without a trace. The only thing that remained was the debris and blood from the battle and a singular feather that payed on the ground. The pillars checked around the town for him whilst at the same time apologizing to the civilians for the commotion that they had caused. Kanae watched over Sanemi as he was still under the effects of his enemies attack. To say the least Sanemi was not in a optimal condition all people that have been caught in the attack have had to rest for days due to the mental trauma that is caused by the attack, Gyomei and Shinobu continued to scout the city to find him with no result.

The Following Day

The Butterfly Estate

"Sister! We need some more medicine for Sanemi!

"Aoi can you make some food!"

"Kanao supervise the trio!"

The Butterfly house was loud and unorganized yet it ran well. This was almost how the Estate was everyday due to the constant influx of patients. This continued until Sanemi's condition stabilized then he went back to his residence.

After that long week everybody was tired and went to sleep except Shinobu. Shinobu usually didn't sleep much due to the fact that she was doing something that. "Nobody can know it's a surprise." Shinobu was in her room that was filled with herbs and flowers. It was decorated with a butterfly wallpaper and a small light that hanged from the wall facing her desk. The room also had a large shelf that was filled with her "experiments". Shinobu explicitly said that nobody could enter her room because of her work that she spent lots of time on. Today following the recent events from the battle she was trying to create a weapon that would be especially effective to her former family friend. She has been working on the basic designs of the weapon for a while but never had the motivation to truly start but after the recent events she did.

Where is Shinobu taking them to?

Thank You All For

🎉 50K READS!!! 🎉

It's truly incredible how much you guys can all do you hold so much power for us creators enable us to be able to write and enjoy ourselves. All that I wish to do is make something enjoyable for you guys to read and in the future I plan to write more stories about Kimetsu No Yaiba and maybe Naruto at some point but I'm not promising the Naruto one but that is just an idea.

But truly from the bottom of my heart thank you all.

Next Chaptor 26th February

Goodbye everybody see you all later.