Part 79

Muichirou Pov

Wow he through me really far. I have to get back now.

!!!

The kid, a demon and a kid. He isn't very old so he isn't experienced so he isn't priority. Judicial from its presence it's not a real demon but one of its summons, I have no reason to stop here the whole village is under attack.

"AUGH!" Kotetsu coughed out.

Helping other people is always beneficial at the end of the day

"You're getting in the way so can you just get out of here!"

Tokito kept sliding the monster's head with no result, it just kept regenerating, then he accidentally cut through the pot on its back destroying it. It was the source of the beast's strength, it fell to the ground.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH! IM SORRY I CALLED YOU KELPHEAD I USED TO HATE YOU!" He cried out.

"Now is not the time for this I need to defend the"

"Wait! You need to save Kanamori-san! He's being attacked by a demon. Hangeneza has been working nonstop on the blade and if we delay for a second we will be to late so please!" He begged on his knees.

"No i..

You can find yourself again Muichirou I believe in you,

You may be confused right now but now focus on survival now as long as you can still do something, your memories will definitely come back, things that may seem trivial may clear up the Mist inside your head

Tanjiro was still alive and was facing the demon although he was struggling he was able to figure out the demon's attack pattern with his knew found skill. The Demon whilst initiating his attack was caught in a riposte by the Young Slayer and decapitated.

 The Demon whilst initiating his attack was caught in a riposte by the Young Slayer and decapitated

Tanjiro Pov

What will happen now? Will in continue to regenerate or will it split again?

Tanjiro watched as the demon split again with a new kanji tattooed into its tongue. The newly formed demons unleashed a sonic scream that smashed into the unprotected Kamado! He momentarily blanked out before regaining consciousness faster then when he was last hit by the demons attack!