Part 87

The Demon Unleashed a bone chilling scream as Mitsuri took a full attack at close range and at the epicenter of the attack!

But she did not fault, she even if unconscious still kept her stance and didn't even move from her position, the demon was shocked his eyes widened in surprise that she could survive the attack

A normal bitch couldn't survive an attack like that, she different. Ah I see she is completely different to her frame she even has rare blood she's going to make a great meal!

The Demon's roaring fist inched towards The Love Pillar as her life flashed before her eyes. From when she was a child to when she was rejected in marriage, her family and to what was happening now.

She wondered if it was all worth it in the end was it?

Her eyes shot open whilst being crushed by Tanjiro, Nezuko and Genya! They had thrown Mitsuri away from the attack giving her a second chance in life.

Was I unconscious?

"GET UP YOU IDIOTS WE ARE GOING TO DIE IF YOU DONT!" Genya ordered.

The Demon Tapped its foot onto the ground as bolts of lighting stuck the group but they seemed to have suddenly stopped. Mitsuri the Love Pillar had yet again cut through the attack saving everybody again, she then started to have almost a speech.

"I Will Protect My Friends From Evil People Now Everybody Get Serious Now!"

Genya was almost crying he was sweating so much as he had no confidence with women and felt terrible for shouting at her.

Wait she wasn't trying before!!!

"Leave it to me I will protect everybody!" She promised. She then resumed her battle as she sliced through anything that came her way narrowly dodging attacks.

I need to be faster increase my speed and power and heartbeat

She then unleashed a powerhouse of an attack.

"The Girl Is faster Now?"

"Was that always there?"

No, that wasn't there before it's like the mark Muzan talked about!

"Tanjiro where is the main Demon?" Genya asked.

Tanjiro then smelt the air and located the Demon who was hiding inside a tree. He quickly ran towards the Demon and Genya was right behind him they had to be quick, once they reached the tree where the demon was supposed to be, they found out that it was fake and hostile created by the demon. It tried to cut them up with its branches but they quickly dellt with the abomination before it could do to much damage to any of them.

Luckily only Genya was hit who could recover unlike Tanjiro. But, there was no way for Genya to recover unless he ate part of a Demon. Luckily the tree was part of Upper Moon 5, with his special organs only unique to him he could swallow the flesh of Demons and temporarily transform into a Demon and keep some of its abilities like strength and regeneration. Whilst Genya chomped on part of the tree Nezuko used her blood demon art and what remained of the tree went alight. Tanjiro's blade was swallowed by the flames and the color of the blade changed and the temperature increased.