Part 71

The almost endless strength of The Sun Pillar was unmatched although there was still some opponents that could challenge him.

------- -------------------------------

"Caw! Caw! Tanjiro Kamado! Tanjiro Kamado! ".

"Yes crow?" He asked. "What do you need?"

"Your blade has almost been forged Quak! You must collect it! Go east and the assistants will take you to the place."

"Understood!" The young Kamado said excited that he would finally have a blade to train with again.

Tanjiro Pov

So I need to head to the east, but he gave me no further coordinations than that. That's bizarre we are usually informed a lot more than this. But I need to keep my priorities strait! I need to notify Kanae and Shinobu about my absence.

I need to do this because I heard from Uzui that The Wind Pillar once left without telling Kanae and it didn't go well for him...

Giyu and Sabito have also told me about how cruel they can be

Giyu and Sabito have also told me about how cruel they can be... But at least they aren't still scared of them.

I think

Kanae and Shinobu were usually in their rooms or tending to patients so I will start with their rooms. First Kanae's I gave a light nock on her room with no response then checked on Shinobu's. The hard wooden door was decorated with drawings and carvings (by Aoi). I knocked on the door with no response so I went to leave to the other option until a sharp scent appeared.

What Is that smell? It reminds me of when we saw Tamayo. And the potions and poisons. Why would she have what Tamayo has here? Tamayo's a demon.

Should I see what she has been doing? No! As the oldest Kamado son I shall not invade somebody's privacy!

Although the Hanafuda earring wearing boy did not compel to his curiosity, the thought was still on his mind. But as usual Tanjiro found a way to stop his thinking by creating the conclusion that it was about her special weapon. The boy then went up the stairs to where he had been staying for the last couple weeks. As he headed upstairs the loud ruckus of the house filled the hallways a brief scream that sounded oddly like Zenitsu suddenly ended. I have became pretty accustomed to his screaming but this seemed out of something terrible the smell of fear radiated from him. I worriedly barged through the door to check if he was ok, but that's when I saw the scene unfold.

Who and what are they protecting him from???

Hello everybody 👋 I hope you have all enjoyed today's story, Sorry that today's chapter is a bit shorter than usual I have had to catch up with school and haven't been able to write as much.

Thank you for reading today...